Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Whole time thought Nivea was a sweet lil chick...but she look n sound like a washed joint from the Westside :lol:

Danger tho :pimp:

I thought it was known that Nivea was kinda wild. Most of Wayne and Dream's relationship songs are about her.

Youngboy putting up numbers like THIS! Making the kind of music he do....MVP.

Not even surprised. I noticed a while ago his YouTube views are crazy.

Actually a good amount of songs I enjoy on Lasers, even if it was trashed during it's release. Haven't listened to Drogas Light or a good amount of mixtapes, but his catalog is pretty strong.

Last edited:
I mention Lasers mainly because I see it being the most ****ted on album of his collction. I just always wondered why rappers of this, "bracket" are often overlooked. While they aren't similar, wtf is Ab-Soul?

I mention Lasers mainly because I see it being the most ****ted on album of his collction. I just always wondered why rappers of this, "bracket" are often overlooked. While they aren't similar, wtf is Ab-Soul?
I'm not sure about the bracket you speak of but Lupe in particular came from a different era and after F&L 2 he just stopped being embraced commercially. Early on I dont think he was ever really chasing the mainstream ("Kick, Push" wasnt even supposed to be a single. It was a song for his friend who owned a skate shop that was having an event, it just happened to pop), the **** was just undeniable dope so radio had no choice. His fall from grace so to speak was so fast it makes people often forget about him which is why he's not mentioned as much. Coming up next to Kanye aint help either

Back
Top Bottom