Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lol at when did Jim get this nice. He’s been skating real smoothly on tracks lately these past 2 years. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone on Pusha,s caliber was ghost writing for him. Jims always been on Drake’s level when it comes to having known ghost writers. He’s had help ever since the Max and Stack days. I just never frowned upon jim having help because his rap voice is A1.

Having a distinctive voice is something you can’t teach. Ross,Drake,3Stack,Cam,Hov have. Whether if jim wrote this or not, he’s defenately been taking his time to perfect his flow lately. I kind of had the side hater face while listening to Jim’s last project, like when did this cat start flowing over beats so good. I think it’s just his skill level has peaked and he’s perfected the timing of his flow. It’s like a 60% free throw shooter practicing day and night, he’ll most likely improve into the 70%-80% Mark.

I wonder if its more to Juelz condition/story that we the public don’t know about. Like was he on hard drugs that was never publicly told, did he get a condition from hard drugs or doing to many drugs. Because he looks totally off compared to what he use to be. His swag/style was unmatched when they first came out. Maybe we’re reading to much into it. But something’s been off about the last 5 to 6 years ago.

whats that mean
no teeth
thats some new slang???

Nah, man.

L really out here missing teeth.

dont-let-camron-mase-distract-u-frm-juelz-santana-29325055.png

I wonder if its more to Juelz condition/story that we the public don’t know about. Like was he on hard drugs that was never publicly told, did he get a condition from hard drugs or doing to many drugs. Because he looks totally off compared to what he use to be. His swag/style was unmatched when they first came out. Maybe we’re reading to much into it. But something’s been off about the last 5 to 6 years ago.
I mean cam told everybody who would listen
Juelz was on drugs during their “beef”

Stunned Cam on a song called Sauce Boyz and the hook is how we walk and how we talk, them boyz got the sauce. Super no homo.

Jim had the best verse

Juelz sounds like he's missing half of his teeth. Crazy

Song was okay.

Back
Top Bottom