Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

sure if you legitimately think the zimmerman situation is the same as these allegations we have no third party info about or chain of events when the initial story breaks vs the zimmerman case where we have audio of him ignoring 911 orders to fall back

wyd

and we have proof XXX hit his pregnant girl and he even admitted to it.

73B4F2F2-5460-4132-BD89-AC49DEF75B08.jpeg

72A6358B-7CC5-4C96-BA40-817FAE9BACCD.gif

What part of the video did he accuse him or rape, what part of the interview did he speculate on his case. He literally said we can wait until your case is done, however i want to talk about sexual assault in the rap industry. Kodak instead of having that discussion got upset that he brought the subject up at all.

Anytime someone says some **** ya'll don't agree with it's for attention or trolling, even if they have a track record of doing those same things in several other instances that got no press. Dude got on the defensive simply because he brought the topic up instead of diving directly into music talk.

You think Ebro handled the situation perfectly?

real talk
why do yall put up with flex
and ebro and that morning shows antics
yall know they be lame so why do new yorkers ignore it???
I've just about stopped watching both interview shows, unless it's something I really want to see.

All these radio hosts are old and out of touch.

This ***** trick daddy on another video said he the best hood chef ever.

***** said, “if you don’t believe in the 5 second rule, you can’t cook better than me” :lol:
i mean depending on the food item
and where it lands
and how clean ur floor is
there is a 5 second rule
and yeah he can throw down
his ig vids when he be cookin
be lookin on point

What part of the video did he accuse him or rape, what part of the interview did he speculate on his case. He literally said we can wait until your case is done, however i want to talk about sexual assault in the rap industry. Kodak instead of having that discussion got upset that he brought the subject up at all.

Anytime someone says some **** ya'll don't agree with it's for attention or trolling, even if they have a track record of doing those same things in several other instances that got no press. Dude got on the defensive simply because he brought the topic up instead of diving directly into music talk.

You know good and well that translated to "we can wait until your sexual battery case is done, however I want to talk about sexual assault in the rap industry, despite the fact that I speak with multiple rappers on a weekly basis and hardly , if ever, discuss sexual assault with them... so in other words, I want to talk to you, the guy with a sexual battery charge that's currently pending (the details of which I myself do not have nor does anyone else in the room), about sexual assault in the rap industry." >D

Come on fam. What are we even doing right now? That **** was flaw as ****. I don't see how anyone could justify that *****'s course of action.

You think Ebro handled the situation perfectly?

did he handle it perfectly ? no... did he bait him & "reach" for a viral moment no, it would have been a regular conversation if Kodak ain't wanna act like a child. And again this isn't about Ebro at all idgaf about who thinks he's corny or not.

It's about the things this culture considers "corny" while continuously allowing real corny **** to happen non stop & they simply laugh at or blind eye the behavior. all it does is set an example for other ****** to continue the **** **** in loops. This **** didn't just start it's been happening since the 80/90's now because of social media/ cameras we see it way more often. We seen how these stories play out, we see the negative effect it has but instead of trying to shame those actions we condone it & allow the further generation to continue the cycle.

But let someone call out drug use in rap, there's a legion of people willing to call that person or behavior "corny"
Let someone say that gang **** is trash, there's no shortage of people willing to call that behavior

Look at how ****** view Wale, compared to how ****** view Kodak. Wale has done some corny **** in the past, but he gets a ridiculous amount of hate & deemed "uncool" compared to a ***** like Kodak who's has a long list of ****ery & people rock with his persona no problem.

****** will be quick to call Chance Corny & say they can't stand his persona, but Turn around & laugh at & **** with 69's antics. Again this culture has turned into the ****ing twilight zone.

You know good and well that translated to "we can wait until your sexual battery case is done, however I want to talk about sexual assault in the rap industry, despite the fact that I speak with multiple rappers on a weekly basis and hardly , if ever, discuss sexual assault with them... so in other words, I want to talk to you, the guy with a sexual battery charge that's currently pending (the details of which I myself do not have nor does anyone else in the room), about sexual assault in the rap industry." >D

Come on fam. What are we even doing right now? That **** was flaw as ****. I don't see how anyone could justify that *****'s course of action.

I'm sorry should he be discussing sexual assault with a rapper not accused of it...... Instead of a guy who has??

Yes ***** i wanna talk to You. Because YOU'RE ACCUSED OF RAPE, let's have a discussion about the climate of that in hiphop. he ain't say a damn thing about him doing it or not, Asked the man to have a convo about the overall point. And instead of that currently being the topic at hand, people are again trying to turn this into some bull**** *** old generation hating on the new thing.

EVERYTIME someone tries to hold these dudes accountable for their actions, there's legions of people around to deflect from the actual topic.

Turned into a culture that fetishizes ignorance & clowns anything positive.

You’re making everyone’s point! :lol:

He baited Kodak because he has an open case, knowing Kodak couldn’t speak about said case, because he wanted to paint a narrative of the *****.

Ebro didn’t give a damn about having an honest dialogue about sexual assault in the rap industry.

EVERYTIME someone tries to hold these dudes accountable for their actions, there's legions of people around to deflect from the actual topic.

Neither you or Ebro witnessed anything Kodak is accused of, and you don’t know the evidence any prosecutor has against him. Literally all you all have is a charge, and headlines. Yet you are adamantly trying to hold people accountable for actions you yourself don’t know they actually acted out.

That’s wild.

Neither you or Ebro witnessed anything Kodak is accused of, and you don’t know the evidence any prosecutor has against him. Literally all you all have is a charge, and headlines. Yet you are adamantly trying to hold people accountable for actions you yourself don’t know they actually acted out.

That’s wild.

For the MILLIONTH time nobody has accused Kodak of being guilty. His actions got him involved in a rape case. He's a public figure doing an interview, he was asked about Women assaults in hiphop in general not his specific case. Instead of speaking on the broader subject at hand he gets mad that it was brought up.

Secondly, THIS ISN"T ABOUT ANT INDIVIDUAL PERSON. I'm calling out the overall habit of people bashing the messenger & deflecting from having the important convo at hand because they don't like someone.

Back
Top Bottom