Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

***** KILLED this ****.

HBK and pay sorta like beans jay fr. And we all kno jay wasn’t guaranteed to have the best verse on songs featuring beans.

Pay better make sure hbk and cardo dont link. Lol

Regardless, its good for dbco that this is even a conversation...

Hbk mid b. Y’all the first 2 dudes in history to ever say that. If anything quis #2 out the camp. Pay the coldest out the D overall honestly and it’s been that way for a while.

Soulja back on that BS :rofl:

This rant straight comedy

Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 1.54.13 AM.png

Hbk mid b. Y’all the first 2 dudes in history to ever say that.

Give it time. Both of them have yet to really break though.

For the few people that are knowledgeable of them, more than likely, all they kno about is pay. Of course they wont agree with me.

Thing is, most of yall prolly aint eem heard hbk like that. I got all 3 of kid tapes and ive heard enough to kno, not only can he hang with pay but he can get him out the paint too.

Trust me, kid have you actin a fool in the whip.

Soulja need to use this to get back on. Perfect time to drop that one.

For how much music he's dropped over the years, I don't know anyone that has listened to any of it for the most part outside of Crank That. Still don't know how he's maintained relevance in music. I know when he was ****ing with Basedgod that kind of gave him some buzz then he started stealing everyones style :lol:

For how much music he's dropped over the years, I don't know anyone that has listened to any of it for the most part outside of Crank That. Still don't know how he's maintained relevance in music. I know when he was ****ing with Basedgod that kind of gave him some buzz then he started stealing everyones style :lol:

When Drake steal yo song, you find a way to stay afloat. Funny he dissed Tyga when alotta Young Money was rocking with him

I'm Listening to Below the Heavens for the first time in a few years and it still slaps. It's unfortunate that Blu will always be judged by this one project no matter how good his later work has been. It's like people stopped caring after this one project.

This came on today, forgot how hard this was when it dropped. Schoolboy verse undefeated.

Balls in my hands and your ***** in my house
Twisting up weed, I'm digging her out
Just filling her out
Do all that **** you be talking about
While you gone? ****, Netflix on your couch
What this popcorn about?
Microwave oven while you out there cuffin'
You over there lovin'
That ***** be my stuffing, like...like we really be ****ing

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom