Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What’s up with FBG, BMG, and Thugger not rocking with Gucci lately?

I asked that like 3 times here and ain't got a conclusive answer. I don't think nobody knows.

It's prolly cuz he gon a lil Hollywood or he actin funny. Bruh out here creating supergroups with some peons :lol:

Last edited:
I listened to Below the Heaven the other day as well.

Definite classic.

It hurt when I thought this was such a breath of fresh air when it came out but dude never took off like that. Then I think in comparison J. Cole's The Warm Up and The Come Up were a breath of fresh air as well and he grinded until he took off.

I ask himself is it the dedication? Cuz Blu's Johnson & Johnson with Mainframe was a great follow up (The Piece Talks were good as well) but to me he never got his shine for being one of the best coming out the West. Is it the sound not being that typical West coast gfunk sound? To me it's just a real shame he's still technically undergeound.

Kept up with him but haven't listened to anything new since the GodLeeBarnes ****up and the Soul Amazing mixtapes.

Snoop the most likeable and marketable rapper EVER!!

He’s the Shaquille O’Neal of rap. Aborigines in Australia know who snoop is. Bet money.

Primitive tribes in the Amazon know who snoop is. Bet money!!

072CC307-90FF-4BDC-B6EE-A082EE2B7232.gif

I listened to Below the Heaven the other day as well.

Definite classic.

It hurt when I thought this was such a breath of fresh air when it came out but dude never took off like that. Then I think in comparison J. Cole's The Warm Up and The Come Up were a breath of fresh air as well and he grinded until he took off.

I ask himself is it the dedication? Cuz Blu's Johnson & Johnson with Mainframe was a great follow up (The Piece Talks were good as well) but to me he never got his shine for being one of the best coming out the West. Is it the sound not being that typical West coast gfunk sound? To me it's just a real shame he's still technically undergeound.

Kept up with him but haven't listened to anything new since the GodLeeBarnes ****up and the Soul Amazing mixtapes.
There's nothing wrong with him not being mainstream, that's his choice. Doesn't take away from his music at all, in fact it probably gives him the freedom to retain his sound.

I gotta catch up on his recent music as well.

Back
Top Bottom