Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nicki look so much better w/o the clown wigs and makeup. She birthed all these cash dolls, cuban dolls, dominican dolls.

Kash Doll > Nicki though. Girl’s skin is
602784EF-2275-4CC0-9EBF-91DFD1DA211B.png

Dead at calling the ***** Futile :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When she’s dressed down, Nicki is hard to beat from an aesthetic standpoint. Hearing the snippets of her going off on her podcast has me convinced that the box is more trouble than its worth though. Salute to Meek tho.

Yeah, Nicki always had a gorgeous face. But everything else just don’t sit well.

Of course the industry gone prompt these women to pull lil Kim stunts but, Nicki would’ve filled out as she got older. Physically, she not gone age well

There's nothing wrong with him not being mainstream, that's his choice. Doesn't take away from his music at all, in fact it probably gives him the freedom to retain his sound.

I gotta catch up on his recent music as well.
Is it really his choice?

I'm saying it don't really feel like his music comes out consistently or gets the recognition it deserves.

I feel like he hasn't got his due in the game. I'm not saying it's wrong that he wants to be low-key.

Given who he chooses to work with I don't think w/e his popularity is would effect his sound of ability to retain it.

Back
Top Bottom