Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I love this song but part 1 is really trash. It hit me a few months ago. Literally not even rapping, just shouting out his boys and cities. **** is funny. Part 2 is better cause they actually rapping. Part 3 was cool but I wish it had vintage Master P on it. That verse P gave was super trash. I need vintage P and C-Murder on that joint.

Was just saying the exact same thing b. Whoever did that video was on another level

Right. Actually just rewatched some prime dipset videos...and looking back now...their visuals was on point like a mf. Big reason why I think they connected so well. I know Jim had a lot to do with that too.

I love this song but part 1 is really trash. It hit me a few months ago. Literally not even rapping, just shouting out his boys and cities. **** is funny.

I **** with that. It’s organic.

That’s some NO ****. Hood roll call. They be doing that in bounce music. He fused New Orleans culture with a California beat and made it tough :pimp:

We got something like that in my city. “Hey you knucklehead”. It’s a hood roll call. Whole song shouting out all the major hoods and shorty making it rhyme over a club beat that don’t drop. It’s fire :pimp:. If you don’t know this word for word..you not from Baltimore for real :pimp: :lol:

Budden lame af for actin like that jay verse was respectable.

Think jay himself would like another go @ that one.

He then went on to say NY turns off ‘down bottom’ after drag verse like that aint juvenile MF song. Like *****’s dont go dumb when juve come on. Foh.

Listenin to them speak on rap **** from other regions NEVER fails to irritate me. Outside their lil 40 block radius, them ***** really dont kno ****.

Last edited:
Budden lame af for actin like that jay verse was respectable.

Think jay himself would like another go @ that one.

He then went on to say NY turns off ‘down bottom’ after drag verse like that aint juvenile MF song. Like ***** dont go dumb when juve come on. Foh.

Listenin to them speak on rap **** from other regions NEVER fails to irritate me. Outside their lil 40 block radius, them ***** really dont kno ****.

I'ma come clean Jay Smoked that remix

02D54BE1-E79A-479A-BFBE-ADC2C6D46B75.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom