Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah I’m good, Wardell looks clueless and out of place. Rather see Seth kicking it with them.

63D4C5AB-3715-4229-ABD3-08753F578684.gif

:pimp:

I don't gotta pay for the sauce, so I stack mine
And I can wear sweatpants like every day, and take your ***** like that's fine
And you gon' go blow yo **** on clothes and ****
But watch me invest mine
And I'mma show other ___s how to get some money
We ain't waiting on tax time

:pimp:

Yeah. I gave dude’s music a listen last week.

I been sleep because of the diaper and the other antics. Son is dope as hell. :smokin

Not even gonna flex, that Kodak **** is lame.

Any minute now, we’re going to see lgbtq speaking out about how his actions are toxic and harmful to members of their community.

Then they will turn to the idea of not having “allies” in the hip hop culture.

Then, before you know it, we’re gonna see the “hip hop is anti _______” narrative being pushed because this lil ***** trying to get a joke off.

****’s corny.

Not even gonna flex, that Kodak **** is lame.

Any minute now, we’re going to see lgbtq speaking out about how his actions are toxic and harmful to members of their community.

Then they will turn to the idea of not having “allies” in the hip hop culture.

Then, before you know it, we’re gonna see the “hip hop is anti _______” narrative being pushed because this lil ***** trying to get a joke off.

****’s corny.

They're already flooding twitter. I've seen quite a few paragraphs with 'rape culture' and 'toxic masculinity' being used, it just hasn't REALLY caught wind yet

They're already flooding twitter. I've seen quite a few paragraphs with 'rape culture' and 'toxic masculinity' being used, it just hasn't REALLY caught wind yet
Meanwhile young ma raps about taking ****** girls and turning them gay and no one bats an eye. The hypocrisy is ridiculous.

I think "toxic femininity" will be the topic of my next podcast episode.

Back
Top Bottom