Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Anyone know anything about Tragedy Khadafi being blamed for Sean Price's death/why?
Where the hell you hear this? Tragedy is disliked by alot people including his wife due to bad business but I've heard nothing about him being involved with his passing

Meanwhile young ma raps about taking *****s girls and turning them gay and no one bats an eye. The hypocrisy is ridiculous.

I think "toxic femininity" will be the topic of my next podcast episode.

This needs to be a thing. Badly. Toxic femininity, the female ego, women's sense of entitlement, all that. Put these hos on blast

Ain't got nothing to do with what you originally said. First it's oh it's not in a tough part of Atlanta now it's oh nothing was gonna happen in front of a camera. As if he told them ****** to come and also as if they didn't know camera would be rolling at a video shoot :lol:

I wasn't insinuating nothing of that. Ppl try ppl any and everywhere.

The camera crew literally urged buddy to stand down cuz he basically would be approaching buddy on somebody's else property, with cameras on him, while there's police around and his homies dont even got his back

Where the hell you hear this? Tragedy is disliked by alot people including his wife due to bad business but I've heard nothing about him being involved with his passing

Came across some randoms discussing it in comments a couple times in different places but with no details either. Just wanted to know if there was any weight to it. I know he screwed a lot of people out of money.

Came across some randoms discussing it in comments a couple times in different places but with no details either. Just wanted to know if there was any weight to it. I know he screwed a lot of people out of money.
Yeah as far as I know thats a false accusation. Boot Camp would of came down on his head bare minimum if the police aint get too him. He's just cut alot of bad deals based on what I've heard. I know when N.O.R.E was vouching for a QB show when Drink Champs first started and Cormega basically said the biggest obstacles were him and Prodigy.

Any word on why Thug, Scooter, and Future all seem to be distant from Gucci since the Free Bricks 3 joint dropped?

I introduced my shorty to the idea via making fun of her stupid coworkers. Now when she act up I be like "slim you acting just like _____" and she straighten up every single time :lol::lol:

The guiltiest ones be the biggest violators. It’s “toxic masculinity” until they need a tire changed, car maintenance, or some furniture moved :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom