Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A 16 year old made one of the best beats of all time....

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Every time, man. :smh:

SnarlingIncompleteAfricanparadiseflycatcher-size_restricted.gif

It’s tight Megan getting attention she deserve it, this push is interesting tho

Seem like something similar was tried with Tink, Dreezy etc but didn’t break through. She got the look to actually be adjacent to that Cardi template tho lol

With that said, I’ve had so many ppl send me her freestyle links with some type of “but she can actually rap” caption, like aight she can rap and hang with Q Tip I get it my _ damn :lol:

Seem like something similar was tried with Tink, Dreezy etc but didn’t break through. She got the look to actually be adjacent to that Cardi template tho lol

With that said, I’ve had so many ppl send me her freestyle links with some type of “but she can actually rap” caption, like aight she can rap and hang with Q Tip I get it my _ damn :lol:

Tink looks like a young old Tweet if that makes any sense :lol:

At people actually being concerned or having to point out “she can actually rap”. Pretty much admitting that most can’t rap.

I’m sorry, I just really can’t listen to most modern female rappers. It is what it is

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom