Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I agree with East. People just wanna be attached to something
But does it really need to be said?:rofl:

The irony of Dave East attaching himself to it in the opposite. No one cares what you think is good or bad if people like the way a song sounds and are having fun with a meme. Look at how far Lil B got. People don't care.:lol:
Dave East is trending.

I see what he’s doing. :smh:
See.:rofl:

Going to IG live to voice your displeasure kind of makes you a hater
So he's supposed to just keep that **** himself and say nothing? Not like he had an interview or gave statement to a publication. He voiced his displeasure on his own social media account. I genuinely want to know when and where is appropriate to give your opinion and why does it equate to hate?

So he's supposed to just keep that **** himself and say nothing? Not like he had an interview or gave statement to a publication. He voiced his displeasure on his own social media account. I genuinely want to know when and where is appropriate to give your opinion and why does it equate to hate?

I get that but you going out of your way to record yourself saying a song is wack seems like hating to me. Especially when that’s not even your lane as a rapper.

Lil Nas X’s come and go in the game. Let the youngin get his shine. Dave isn’t even that old to be hating on a catchy song

Are we that ****ing soft as a society where we cant even publicly dislike ****? He aint diss him, didn't wish failure on him, didn't threaten or incite violence on him or his loved ones but just calling some **** he heard whack is enough to get you branded a "hater". Minds as well not speak on **** ever again

Are we that ****ing soft as a society where we cant even publicly dislike ****? He aint diss him, didn't wish failure on him, didn't threaten or incite violence on him or his loved ones but just calling some **** he heard whack is enough to get you branded a "hater". Minds as well not speak on **** ever again
I'm sure if Nas had been the one on IG Live today calling Dave's records wack, and claiming rap is ****ing up, that Dave wouldn't view it as a diss or as hate. He'd fully understand.

Yeah he’s not supposed to say anything. THATS WORSE than if he was asked a question on a radio station. Man WENT OUT OF HIS WAY to hate on a kid who changed his life.

CORNBALL Behavior any way you slice it.

_'s can't say a song is wack w/o being called a hater? I don't get that. Social media is how people voice their opinions now, ain't like he ran to a radio station.

I salute Lil Nas X though. He a got Nation Of Islam name making county music. The new face of country. :pimp:

I'm sure if Nas had been the one on IG Live today calling Dave's records wack, and claiming rap is ****ing up, that Dave wouldn't view it as a diss or as hate. He'd fully understand.
Dont know or care how he feels personally, Im talking about everyone else calling him a hater. Most artist are sensitive about their work so thats expected but strangers who have nothing to do either party who post their opinions on **** calling someone whack is backwards
Yeah he’s not supposed to say anything. THATS WORSE than if he was asked a question on a radio station. Man WENT OUT OF HIS WAY to hate on a kid who changed his life.

CORNBALL Behavior any way you slice it.
Who are you to tell someone they cant say ****?

Back
Top Bottom