Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

To me yes. Although I don’t think Kevin Hart is funny..

Im not about to make a whole post about it. :lol:

If its a topic talked about or I’m asked...I’ll just say, it’s not my cup of tea.

Then the whole world going out they way then. Cuz like I said social media is how people get their opinions out. Whether it's regular people or famous people. People post their opinions all the time w/o somebody asking for it.

Then the whole world going out they way then. Cuz like I said social media is how people get their opinions out. Whether it's regular people or famous people. People post their opinions all the time w/o somebody asking for it.

See the post above...

Why would someone who dont watch Game of Thrones mention it when its not on or being brought up continuously? Its normally not on someones mind unless they come across it, the chances for that happening increase as news would break.

I would give him the benefit of the doubt if he was at a radio station or interview and they asked him and he said it was wack. He just out of nowhere wanna day it’s wack, let that lil N live. Dude sound mad cuz he ain’t popping and still ig modeling.

Why would someone who dont watch Game of Thrones mention it when its not on or being brought up continuously? Its normally not on someones mind unless they come across it, the chances for that happening increase as news would break.

For attention

So when is it appropriate to you to dislike Game of Thrones and share it on social media, like most do with every other thing thats going on in their life for better or worst?

I don’t talk about stuff I don’t like nor care for, just my IMO

If I got on social media and started bashing what I don’t like, that’s not seeking attention?

I don’t talk about stuff I don’t like nor care for, just my IMO

If I got on social media and started bashing what I don’t like, that’s not seeking attention?
I thought it was an opinion, every single thing you post on a platform could be argued as attention seeking. Minds well just not use it

I get the sentiment but I do think it’s different when it’s somebody “famous”, the average person not speaking to 2m people when they make a post on IG lol

He knew damn well what he was doing and it’s working like a mfer :lol: :smh:

COME HOME BABY I MISS YOU

D7E88F7C-D332-4A1C-98A0-FB72739FA68F.png

So when is it appropriate to you to dislike Game of Thrones and share it on social media, like most do with every other thing thats going on in their life for better or worst?
You're free to say anything you want and have an opinion on anything. Just like people can voice their opinion that what you just posted is hate.

It just so happens that posting unpopular opinions is a proven method for attracting attention.

To many women out here to be caught up on one. If the relationship has more arguing and fighting than understanding, I don’t want it.

Cats like Herbs love too hard. Got me messed up on the house!!

Back
Top Bottom