Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

And in the 3-4 years he’s been out, he’s thought every song he’s heard has been fire? Or did he think some songs were wack and kept that to himself? :lol:

Son spoke out against this song because it’s a big song and wanted some spot lighting on him for his next IG post. Stop it fam. You see what’s up. :lol:

The ***** is human fam, i here plenty of trash songs i don't post an opinion on every single one. one day i may just come in here, hear a song and decide to say yo this **** type trash.... ****** acting like he held a press conference & had a full hour talk about it. ****** swear that anybody with a lil fame can't speak on anything w/o being calculated :lol:

***** has had sevaral albums drop never went at anybody or go on some crazy media run to promote them, has been linked to several celebrity chicks.... never entertains it publicly..... but now on a random *** Thursday morning East decided today's the day i need clout.... and you know what's gonna do it.... Saying lil Nas song is trash? :lol:

also ****** be swearing that everyone is trying to go viral..... what exactly is gonna happen for East based off this moment ? what is he capitalizing off of? are people gonna suddenly start checking for his music because he was trending for a few hours on Twitter? this **** won't be discussed by 2mmrw morning, if son was looking for a "moment" there were WAY more important things he could have done to "clout chase".

I'm sick of this crybaby *** PC **** everyone got going, having a difference of opionion doesn't = hating

The ***** is human fam, i here plenty of trash songs i don't post an opinion on every single one. one day i may just come in here, hear a song and decide to say yo this **** type trash.... *****s acting like he held a press conference & had a full hour talk about it. *****s swear that anybody with a lil fame can't speak on anything w/o being calculated :lol:

***** has had sevaral albums drop never went at anybody or go on some crazy media run to promote them, has been linked to several celebrity chicks.... never entertains it publicly..... but now on a random *** Thursday morning East decided today's the day i need clout.... and you know what's gonna do it.... Saying lil Nas song is trash? :lol:

also *****s be swearing that everyone is trying to go viral..... what exactly is gonna happen for East based off this moment ? what is he capitalizing off of? are people gonna suddenly start checking for his music because he was trending for a few hours on Twitter? this **** won't be discussed by 2mmrw morning, if son was looking for a "moment" there were WAY more important things he could have done to "clout chase".

I'm sick of this crybaby *** PC **** everyone got going, having a difference of opionion doesn't = hating

My _

You realize East just posted himself on IG listening to Old Town Road right? :lol::smh:

why is yall playing man lol bruh clearly loving the moment

Imma come back and quote this post at midnight when his Old Town Road remix hit Tidal :rofl:

Doubt he planned it. It was on his live

All it shows is he's approaching grumpy ***** status. Everybody knows what that song is. It's not to be taken serious. Anybody hating on that is just doing so to do it imo

All it shows is he's approaching grumpy ***** status. Everybody knows what that song is. It's not to be taken serious. Anybody hating on that is just doing so to do it imo

So basically the consensus likes it, so if you decide to think for yourself your "hating"

That's what most people are claiming. He just wanted to go viral. That mean he planned it. If he so irrelevant I still don't get why people gave a ****.

il_fullxfull.791295137_hbtb.jpg

huh. bruh what you talking about lol. I just said he shouldn't have said that. I never said he shouldn't be ABLE to. that's a big difference

I'm sitting here trying to figure why the hell is his "right" to say something being discussed :lol:

Let's say Dave is "hating". So ****ing what. Is this something worth arguing back and forth over? :lol::smh:

Personally....i think the attention this **** is getting is bizarre. How Dave East managed to be a top trending topic on the day the Mueller Report was released is some Black Mirror ****.

Back
Top Bottom