Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So Janet Mocks will be the first Trans on a major deal?

The crossover is happening...

delete1234 delete1234 LA Diggler LA Diggler @Hoodrich Laflare

TLOP 4 leaked early :nerd::nerd::nerd:

It’s A LOT of love/In my feelings songs :lol::smh:
913223D6-1928-4AD8-B916-757810A5CC8B.gif

I’m gonna be singing the **** out of all em :lol::smh:

I just finished the first spin, first two songs were banging then it kinda dropped off. Ain’t gon lie I’m kinda disappointed. Guillotine is legit tho.... imma be in LA this weekend so I’m sure it’ll sound wild when I’m high out my mind cruising :lol:

I just finished the first spin, first two songs were banging then it kinda dropped off. Ain’t gon lie I’m kinda disappointed. Guillotine is legit tho.... imma be in LA this weekend so I’m sure it’ll sound wild when I’m high out my mind cruising :lol:
Some of the love songs I can do without :lol::lol:
But Doublemint, Ballad, Lovers are the love songs that standout on first listen. The nonemotional songs like Poof,Juice and Stereotypes are great :nthat::pimp:

King Vonn done

I Listened to Durk court appearance the other day....his lawyer was cooking the prosecution. He might have a reasonable chance of beating this, or getting lesser charges.

The story that initially ran in the media ain’t the full one. Seems to be more to it.

I Listened to Durk court appearance the other day....his lawyer was cooking the prosecution. He might have a reasonable chance of beating this, or getting lesser charges.

The story that initially ran in the media ain’t the full one. Seems to be more to it.

Seems like a drug deal gone bad to me. Wtf does Durk need with this fool chain and why would anyone be walking around with 30k?

Link to the court appearance?

So yo
I'm gonna let you ****** know right now:
You ain't gotta waste your time
Or your money
On your hospital bills
And if you step to me on a personal level
I don't back down easy
There's a good chance your *** is gonna get
Shot, stabbed, or knuckled down
One out of the three
So don't gamble with your life, duke