Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I have a love hate relationship with LL
Same here. My pops used to hate LL, so he burned this album into my memory.

kool-moe-dees-how-ya-like-me-know.jpg

upload_2019-7-11_11-36-10.png

:lol:

I used to HATE LL when I was young. Now he's got songs I rock with and I respect what he's done for the game but it's still rare for me to go out my way to throw him on.
I too, preferred Kool Moe Dee. When Canibus dropped 2nd Round KO young me was like "IT'S A WRAP FOR LL" :lol:

I used to HATE LL when I was young. Now he's got songs I rock with and I respect what he's done for the game but it's still rare for me to go out my way to throw him on.
I too, preferred Kool Moe Dee. When Canibus dropped 2nd Round KO young me was like "IT'S A WRAP FOR LL" :lol:
I think most of us were conditioned to go against LL and I didn’t understand how his response to Canibus (Return of the Ripper) just got pushed to the side like it was nothing. Cats really wanted to see LL go down :lol:

I might check this KRIT joint out. Have literally never heard a song from him except the joint that played on the radio down here with Lloyd. Think it was called like it's 1999.

Too many people say he’s dope but I just never had an interest.

Probably the best overall artist of this generation. Great rapper and producers with a great catalog.

Probably the most accurate description we’re going to get. :lol:

Son was all over the place and didn’t give any info on when the album’s dropping.

I like the interviews where they keep things legit. Props to them not just asking sex questions like they're 15 or something like some other radio shows.

A few said she was a man, I'm starting to believe that now.

Gangsta Boo gotta be mad as ****. All these broads making the same music as her over the same type of beats but she ain't get none of the love they're getting and she could actually flow and rap on beat.

Back
Top Bottom