Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Meant to post this Saturday. 20 years :wow:

EDIT: mastamind033 mastamind033 beat me to the punch :nthat:

I remember watching this as a kid. I didn't know much about weed or liquor but I can remember thinking P looked long gone :lol:

Last edited:
i was listening to tariq nasheed talk about this jayz situation and i couldnt help but think about the time he killed roland Martin lol..i haven't watched this video in years

:lol: just please keep this same energy summer 2020 when all this results in is Meek Cole and TI touching the Super Bowl halftime show and he dressed it up like it had anything to do with why Kaep was kneeling

*****s just a ****ing curator man :rofl:

I'm mean what result are you looking for? I'm still waiting for somebody to answer that.

This is the exact same reaction people had when Kaep got his settlement and didn't tell people how much he got or the details. People was acting like "You sold out, what now???". Now the same crowd is "Jay sold Kaep out!!". :lol:

People don't know what they're looking for. A lot of people jumped on this late, didn't even follow what Kaep was doing from day 1 and they're just following the crowd.

Screenshot_2019-08-19-21-57-02-589_com.instagram.android.png

When I play Tommy’s Theme I always hit repeat after Sheek’s verse and skip after the 2nd time I hear Sheek’s verse. Such an ill beat and dope verses from the LOX but Benzino and those bums such trash. :smh:
:rofl:They got gifted a few tracks but I do normally skip their verses. This **** for me starts at the 2:22

This came on the shuffle today. :lol: :pimp:

***** I feel like Yachty
just give me one night, yeah
And if she gay I tell her I'm a ****ing dike
Yeah ***** I'm a dike
Strapped up like a dike
Man made like a dike
Boosie fade like a dike
89946017-8814-450C-8526-35A5790EC0D9.png

He should get more production placements

I'm mean what result are you looking for? I'm still waiting for somebody to answer that.

This is the exact same reaction people had when Kaep got his settlement and didn't tell people how much he got or the details. People was acting like "You sold out, what now???". Now the same crowd is "Jay sold Kaep out!!". :lol:

People don't know what they're looking for. A lot of people jumped on this late, didn't even follow what Kaep was doing from day 1 and they're just following the crowd.

I’m not looking for any result :lol:

I just don’t get why it was sold to us on some woke ****

I’m gonna love Jay and Ye reuniting at the Super Bowl as much as the rest of the world but someone answer why that’s being sold as “actions after kneeling” :lol: Why couldn’t he be straight up and say he’s helping them rebrand for a chunk of a team? :lol:

This **** a dead horse though ****** are not gonna call it what it is because he got Meek and 21 home :lol:

No....he actually said, “My C’s no longer slashed, RIP to nipsey yeah”

As in Bloods slashing their C’s when writing it out. So he’s using Nip’s death as him putting away trivial gang ****.

That’s a hard line.

Both interpretations are hard but ain’t Duke, Longway, Lil Baby, gotit and a whole lot more of them ****** he fw all crips :lol: pre Nip dying

One of my favorite things about Thug is that sometimes **** could have two interpretations bc of how he say ****.

I’m not looking for any result :lol:

I just don’t get why it was sold to us on some woke ****

I’m gonna love Jay and Ye reuniting at the Super Bowl as much as the rest of the world but someone answer why that’s being sold as “actions after kneeling” :lol: Why couldn’t he be straight up and say he’s helping them rebrand for a chunk of a team? :lol:

This **** a dead horse though *****s are not gonna call it what it is because he got Meek and 21 home :lol:

So you not looking for a result but you just criticized what the result might be. :lol:

Like I been saying _'s just talking but not saying anything. Respect though for answering the question cuz other folks keep ducking it.

Back
Top Bottom