Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

And the Pop Smoke ***** is the worst cat to come out of NY.

Cas actually has joints. I don’t know how the city is riding to that Welcome to the Party ****.

SUPER trash. Dudes are so garbage out here, they just saying anybody “got next” at this point.

Kooda is a BANGER.

F****outtahere bruh. I pressed play on his two biggest “hits” and let it ride for like 15 seconds. Cut that s*** off. Never heard ANYONE in my hood playing his music. And I’m in South FL, with a lot of NY presence.
Dude is trash. It’s a shame that NY rode with this rainbow warrior, crossdressing lookin a**** dude.

ASAP mob the best thing you guys have produced in a decade. Won’t even promote Dave East or Don Q. Now, y’all biting other regions.

How you even attach anything good to this 69 cat. This s**** BAFFLES me 2 years later.

Last edited:
F****outtahere bruh. I pressed play on his two biggest “hits” and let it ride for like 15 seconds. Cut that s*** off. Never heard ANYONE in my hood playing his music. And I’m in South FL, with a lot of NY presence.
Dude is trash. It’s a shame that NY rode with this rainbow warrior, crossdressing lookin a**** dude.

ASAP mob the best thing you guys have produced in a decade. Won’t even promote Dave East or Don Q. Now, y’all biting other regions.

How you even attach anything good to this 69 cat. This s**** BAFFLES me 2 years later.

This may be nitpicking, but dude’s song titles are the worst.

Aye man I liked the energy :lol:. And dave east is generic as it gets imo.

I’m riding with Don Q as having the best music out of NYC, but I feel you on that.

Nobody cares about dude

Apparently, shannon sharpe has sparked some beef with yall lil rap gods...

I was wondering when this would make it up here

It's always funny to see "who has it" and who's trash to ya'll. :lol:

This thread reminds me to keep an active social life and actually go out. Real life bizarro world in this place :lol: :smh:

I can not like an artist, or not think they can rap but still know when a song is good or catchy

These dudes :lol:

And I'm supposed to be the old one.

I think a lot of times it's who's making the music or what region it's coming from

This thread reminds me to keep an active social life and actually go out. Real life bizarro world in this place :lol: :smh:

I’m not socializing with ANYONE who rocks with a dude like turncoat69. Never no friend of mine. People ain’t got a social life, because they don’t listen to trash like that? :lol: :rofl:

I’m at the beach, on the scene, youth football games, heat and dolphin games, UM games on the regular. Hood barbecues and birthdays, etc.

Hell is you saying? :lol:

And Magic33 Magic33 you darn right it’s who’s making the music. Anytime I see mention of Turncoat69, I get disgusted. I’ll never support that p****y a**** trash.

Don Q ain't it for me either. Neither is Dave East. They both feel like generic versions of artists we've had before, nothing about their music really rings off.

Curious to see the next wave that comes out of here.

Everybody generic and copying nowadays.... but let’s specify Dave East and Don Q. This is what kills me :lol: :rofl: n_ biting more than ever. Everybody look the same :lol:

The gripes some of you dudes have just make me be empathetic. Because you’ll ears so use to hearing trash.

Taking advice from Dudes like Akademiks and Turncoat69 :lol:

Everybody generic and copying nowadays.... but let’s specify Dave East and Don Q. This is what kills me :lol: :rofl: n_ biting more than ever. Everybody look the same :lol:
This kind of adds to my point. I’m not saying he sucks as a rapper or nothing. He just bland to me. You gotta do more than just rap well today.

This kind of adds to my point. I’m not saying he sucks as a rapper or nothing. He just bland to me. You gotta do more than just rap well today.

Why are you concerned about him doing more than “rap well”? That’s what matters. What more do you want him to do beyond rap well? You wanna follow behind them like a fanatic? You want him to autograph your pectoral muscles? You wanna see him kissing strippers in the mouth? Like what is “doing more than rap well today” even mean? :lol: :rofl:

Why are you concerned about him doing more than “rap well”? That’s what matters. What more do you want him to do beyond rap well? You wanna follow behind them like a fanatic? You want him to autograph your pectoral muscles? You wanna see him kissing strippers in the mouth? Like what is “doing more than rap well today” even mean? :lol: :rofl:
Well you were talking about how NY don’t promote them. They barely promote themselves. And if everybody sounds the same, why pick dave east? Pick the ***** with rainbow hair who's from the city and actually has a unique sound. Not saying you gotta like the dude but there’s a reason he took off and dave east and don q didn’t.

Well you were talking about how NY don’t promote them. They barely promote themselves. And if everybody sounds the same, why pick dave east? Pick the ***** with rainbow hair who's from the city and actually has a unique sound. Not saying you gotta like the dude but there’s a reason he took off and dave east and don q didn’t.

:lol: :rofl: :lol: “pick the rainbow hair” say no more NYC. Ya’ll did let Alpo come home and roam the city without getting dealt with. NY officially gentrified.

Back
Top Bottom