Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Music' started by brivera716, Apr 20, 2017.

1. And some of the people that post Griselda **** ain't even from NY or on some "NY elitist" bias. :lol:

I'm from DC, @Peep Game from Houston, @zube42 from the bay.

I post **** from all over. LA, the bay, south. I might post NY stuff the least.

2. finessence

finessence

1a) Herb 1b) Bibby 2) MICK JENKINS (he get no love on NT) 3) Bibby (retired?) rest IDK

Reese out here getting punked

But LA Capone was gone be the one also. RIP LA

3. zube42

zube42

Exactly. When the Young Thug tape dropped it's all I played for a week :lol: Every Griselda fan is assumed to be an NY boom bap elitist and a good amount **** with artists you assume we hate.

4. Nujabez

Nujabez formerly gatorad3

para bellum likes this.
  5. tay1

tay1

Fabo still got them dope fiend moves.

Grine226 likes this.
    zube42, finessence and Lakers like this.
  7. tay1

tay1

G Perico Announces Roc Nation Deal, New Project ‘Ten-Eight

G Perico just got his deal. In a new interview with Complex, the South Central storyteller breaks down his new partnership with Roc Nation, and how their commonalities made him feel it was the perfect home for him.

“[Roc Nation] was created out of adversity,” he said. “I’m coming from a similar situation. I’m an underdog. The founding members of Roc-A-Fella and Roc Nation are underdogs that made a splash in the game. They’re going to understand where I’m coming from and my woes.”

frshstunna, zube42 and finessence like this.
    HOU$TON likes this.
  9. Why not just put the Griselda in their thread? Y’all do be spazzing out here in over them :lol: Been seeing the thread for a couple years, thought they was an R&B group this whole time

JRaW’d likes this.
  10. So if a rapper has their own thread they shouldnt be posted in here?

zube42, kingfoamnyc and finessence like this.
  11. I barely post Griselda in here cause a lot of you *****s seen sensitive. If you don’t **** with it, just skip over it just like I do 30% of the **** y’all post.:lol:

12. kingfoamnyc

kingfoamnyc

A conglomerate of *****s who RAP shouldn't get posted in the RAP thread on NT :rofl:

Are y'all reading what y'all type?

tyisny, zube42, Magic33 and 1 other person like this.
  13. finessence

finessence

I wasn’t gone even speak on that cause Status my guy but, that was silly. Mfers post shaderoom gossip and dumb twitter videos or memes in here....

But we can’t post rappers, if they have their own thread :lol: :rofl:

14. Magic33

Magic33

I tolerate the incoherent babble @wavycrocket post

Suck it up buttercup :lol:

OTG, niceshoes247, zube42 and 2 others like this.
  15. Hahahaha

Hahahaha

I didn’t know Big Boi and Sleepy Brown doing a project with Organized Noize. I’m hype to hear that, I hope it comes out nice.

mastamind033, k3stacks and finessence like this.
  16. Watched Queenzflip interview of Bimmy from Supreme team. And dude is waka flocka uncle and Deb from love and hip hop is Bimmy sister.

Whole time I’m thinking Waka the bozo and Gucci mane the og in all totality its Waka flocka family who put nicki Minaj, Gucci mane, etc on back in 2007 - 2010 and all that.

Mind blown.....

finessence and Magic33 like this.
  17. Never said that. Y’all right though it’s a rap thread, anything related is up for discussion.

18. Magic33

Magic33

I think Frenchie who's Waka's cousin, father was somebody also.

I think Waka did a Plies act when he first came out to make himself look dumber than he actually was.

19. Bimmy did say he had 8 brothers and sisters total.

20. Watched the SoulB documentary and he drops the jewel that Ted from Black inks brothers is one of the cofounder of nyc bloods that’s crazy. Stuff be right in are face and we be looking at the fool on the side whole time the sideline filled with Og’s. The bozos usually be the entertainment :rofl:

21. Grine226

Grine226

All these people who are signed to Roc Nation - are they signing a management deal? Or a label deal.

It seems everyone is signing with them.

22. spacedoodoo

spacedoodoo

finessence likes this.
  23. finessence

finessence

Gotta be management, mostly. I think they believe that being attached to Jay-Z will get them exposure

Getting_Busy_Since_89 likes this.
  24. Believe he’s trying to accumulate music to market threw his platforms directly. Tidal stream etc. marketing is #1 now. Allot of important and influential ppl behind the scenes pulling strings for jay. Now he’s got all these artist he can easily setup shows, promissory contract for long term agreements etc. he’s setting up a monopoly which willl be the new dawn of entertainment. Won’t hear certain ppl in certain places because of it.

Example: NFL

finessence likes this.