Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

now you reaching bc it seem like you actually getting mad LOL

i understand your emotions are high but relax :lol:
I'm not even a Kobe fan. No emotions are high.

**** you doing is disrespectful though.

You either know nothing about Kobe or are a hard Wayne d-rider.

I don't hate Wayne, I think people like to revise just how ill he was, but stop this. Kobe's drive, passion, work ethic alone doesn't equate to an essentially lazy junkie.

***** literally had hundreds of songs a year at one point but was lazy?

He literally changed how much music people made. I was just watching that Hip Hop Evolution on Netflix and don cannon was like rappers didn’t make that many songs before that run. It was mostly for albums and then what wasn’t on the album would be a tape or would leak. Dudes would be in the club and quite literally all Wayne would do is record :lol: ****** have always said Wayne was the hardest working or am I tripping? Lol y’all were better off saying dude quality just ain’t up to par than tryna say bruh was lazy

how is that any different from Kobe’s work ethic? First to get there and last to leave. I didn’t even think saying that would get this much of a reaction :lol:

Wayne really is the Kobe of rap

AC97BA42-C056-4E2F-A9C4-255625864459.jpeg

“Laker Yellow 'Lambo, Laker Yellow 'rrari
Laker Yellow 9.11, Laker Yellow mami
Laker Yellow Converse, Laker Yellow Remy
Laker Yellow number eight Kobe Bryant authentic”

“ I must be Lebron James if he's Jordan
No, I won rings with my performance
I'm more Kobe Bryant of an artist
Same coach, same game, been starting
Same Triangle Offense”

First modern era teen star to really grow with the current gen. The comparison has been made plenty. I assure, if Wayne too passed at a young, untimely death... god forbiddingly....hed get a similar reaction...and it’s nothing hip hop purist can of would say about it.

:stoneface:

Not surprised who is cosigning that nonsense.

***** literally had hundreds of songs a year at one point but was lazy?

He literally changed how much music people made. I was just watching that Hip Hop Evolution on Netflix and don cannon was like rappers didn’t make that many songs before that run. It was mostly for albums and then what wasn’t on the album would be a tape or would leak. Dudes would be in the club and quite literally all Wayne would do is record :lol: ****** have always said Wayne was the hardest working or am I tripping? Lol y’all were better off saying dude quality just ain’t up to par than tryna say bruh was lazy

how is that any different from Kobe’s work ethic? First to get there and last to leave. I didn’t even think saying that would get this much of a reaction :lol:
Dude wasnt consistent. Kobe was his entire career.

Also it ain't like Kobe was out there taking 40 shots just to score 20.

Wayne was more like Antoine Walker.

Last edited:
Not gonna get into the comparisons but I don’t know why I thought I could handle listening to this on the way to work this morning. **** had me in tears damn near unable to see man :frown:

R.I.P. Mamba

I just like the hook on this but this **** cold :lol:

:lol:

finessence finessence they do a whole run of songs like this in the clubs? Like how DJs do a whole lil run of dancehall/reggae songs.

SMH yeah. Like HOUR long sessions. This booty shaking music. I mean yeah if you want to get some good grindage from a chic. But I ain’t riding around listening to sped up music. As most my peers down here do. Can’t stand it.

Wayne did. Breakfast Club and Drink Chanps

wonder if hegon change anything on the albums for KB. Would be cool if he remastered that track.

Back
Top Bottom