Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

***** literally had hundreds of songs a year at one point but was lazy?

He literally changed how much music people made. I was just watching that Hip Hop Evolution on Netflix and don cannon was like rappers didn’t make that many songs before that run. It was mostly for albums and then what wasn’t on the album would be a tape or would leak. Dudes would be in the club and quite literally all Wayne would do is record :lol: ****** have always said Wayne was the hardest working or am I tripping? Lol y’all were better off saying dude quality just ain’t up to par than tryna say bruh was lazy

how is that any different from Kobe’s work ethic? First to get there and last to leave. I didn’t even think saying that would get this much of a reaction :lol:

Unbearably huge Kobe fan, can’t stand post Drought 3 Wayne.

the comparison KINDA makes sense on a level. folks were calling Kobe washed his last few years in the league.

its not a 1:1 comparison but I get it. Wayne more like D Rose or Shawn Kemp.

1580150341658.jpeg

I know we’ve been speaking about UK hip hop here and there. Stormzy’s album is fire if anyone wants to give it a listen. :smokin

Just finished watching that Big Facts podcast. Can't stand chicks with personalities like Kiyomi Leslie. They feel so entitled just because they're attractive 🙄

Was wondering where LA disappeared to

I generally dislike UK hiphop but this had some joints I like. It's not the accents that bother me, for the most part I just hate the beats.

Agreed for the most part. The beat selectionof previous years have been pretty trash, but they’re stepping it up in a major way. From the cats like Stormzy Dave and Skepta holding it down for grime and the new wave of UK drill cats like SL, the beats they’re using now are a big improvement. Makes the music 100x more enjoyable.

Big Facts Podcast :pimp::pimp:

Leland Austin :pimp:

Oh wow. Them ****** is on to something.

damn gotta roll sumthin up and peep how this ***** fell off when I get off work :lol:

*****had some slaps and shoulda coasted easily from the futuristic era to At least the 2012-2013 ATL era, if not longer.

matter fact ain’t Alley boy and sum duct tape ****** slap him up :smh: I know bank on that bull**** on this one lol

hol up ain’t that shawty who beat Bow Wow ***? The **** her strong *** doing there lol

1580154460448.jpeg

1580154509157.jpeg

:smh: :lol:

these **** gon keep a move working ain’t it lol

I saw on another forum that he made his rounds for promo guess it should dropthis week

hope him and charla got to the ****ery
Wayne ain’t the best interview. He’s kinda condescending and difficult. I wouldn’t be surprised if he insinuates at potentially getting Charlamagne murdered. Looking forward to it though.

Big Facts Podcast :pimp::pimp:

Leland Austin :pimp:

Bruh. This dynamic with Scream and Bank is so dope to me. Scream got the politically correctness down pat to properly preface questions and ensure the guests are cool. Then Bank the ***** who gonna cut through the bull**** and get to the real ****. :lol:

From him telling Quan "you know you shouldn't have did that dance"
To LA trying to give the cookie cutter answer when asked if he ****s with Dro and TI. "He said Tip" :lol:

They got one with Big Facts imo.

Back
Top Bottom