Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Its easy to see Pooh Shiesty better than Glock. He sound like that old school Gotti before he went commercial. Glock just sound like a slightly better Dolph. Big Scarr harder than Glock too
U can’t tell me a ***** better than a ***** and he don’t have a project out. Let that man drop a tape we can listen to front to byke before we crown him. Relax ene.

Mental health issues and Manic episodes is nothing to joke about. Ye really going through it. It’s hard and exhausting to help people going through those issues. Especially when they’re grown and you can’t stop them and Ye is rich. I’m sure Kim K has tried.

I was laughing hearing his lil rant. I'm sorry but that cry voice was hilarious.

Ye deleted basically all the tweets.

If dude really ain't right, hope he gets the help he needs. He was one of my favorite musicians ever and the drop off mentally and creatively has hurt to watch happen.

My brother said he was worried, then he saw and album was coming out and said this happens every time he drops so he thinks it's just to generate buzz but I don't know man, to get your family involved and say the things he's been saying just is harmful if it's not being serious.

1595345711710.gif

Man if Kim and her family ever realize that Kanye is no longer good for their brand, the result could be scary.

Because no judge will give this dude regular access to his kids.

I'm just wondering what his friends say, because you have a group who will swear this is just an act, but I don't see the correlation in it helping his sales. And if he was about sales, he wouldn't have done a gospel album and say he's not talking about certain subject matter.

Dem *****es is nasty and travis is nasty

Man if Kim and her family ever realize that Kanye is no longer good for their brand, the result could be scary.

Because no judge will give this dude regular access to his kids.

I'm just wondering what his friends say, because you have a group who will swear this is just an act, but I don't see the correlation in it helping his sales. And if he was about sales, he wouldn't have done a gospel album and say he's not talking about certain subject matter.

I pray he gets help. Dude has no real people around him. Dude knows that his wife and her mom would pimp out his children "fame". Hence why he saying No to playboy etc.

Back
Top Bottom