Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Aye this Tory Lanez album is fire. As hard and as passionate as he was spitting and singing, there has to be some truth to what he’s saying. Right? I hope so. Otherwise he’s just a sociopath lol.

That Action Bronson joint is tough too. I stopped checking for him a while ago, but this latest album is nice.

Checking out the Public Enemy album now...three songs in, so far so good.

Feels like Christmas waking up to all this new music lol. I love hip hop

N_ LOVEEEEEEEEE to hate Tory. Dude talented as hell. Effortless with it. Game full of biters and lames but Tory get called out? Rap fans p*****. F**** Meg and her flopping a*** album. Her live/twerk/IG followers ain’t even support.

Drake is the biggest biter in the industry. And he’s an opportunist. Rap fans are the WORSE

Last edited:
N_ LOVEEEEEEEEE to hate Tory. Dude talented as hell. Effortless with it. Game full of biters and lames but Tory get called out? Rap fans p*****. F**** Meg and her flopping a*** album. Her live/twerk/IG followers ain’t even.

Drake is the biggest biter in the industry. And he’s an opportunist. Rap fans are the WORSE

I'm hearing cats say "read the room", but I'm wondering they're paying attention at all. Huge album lineup today with a number of "anticipated" albums. Meg the stallion basically went on a promo run off "I got shot by Tory Lanez" and got on Time Magazine as one of most "influential" because of it, while everyone has been questioning his lack of response to the situation. Tory dropped an album response instead dissing everybody and denying it, while using a childhood picture of her as the album cover. I would say that's some brilliant marketing. Career suicide in a sense, but my man said "Hey they already wrote me off, so I got nothing to lose".

I just came to post this. Like, is that DRAAAAAKEE?!!?!!

:rofl:

This ***** really is a master at Karaoke.

don’t gotta pay for features if u feature yourself 😂
C5EE7064-AE76-4FA1-B563-77D32466B428.jpeg

The response is what i figured it would be from the same types, black men are the weakest links, ya'll hate black women, If you listened to Tory with the intent of hearing his side of the story your harmful to black women etc etc.

and it just brought me to just how we flip flop on morality when it comes to music. Giving Tory a listen = promoting abuse against black women..... yet we dance & pay money to rappers who talk about killing black men all day.

Meg and her team do be wilding tho :lol:. They some heavy drinkers. I sip a bit myself, so I can peep it. This was a couple of weeks ago. Her bodyguard dude weird as hell. And waving a gun while drunk in a pool on vacation is wild. Especially considering EVERYTHING that just happened 🤦🏾‍♂️

Can’t tell if bruh sweet, or they f’n. But these are shenanigans man.

This whole situation is just dumb as hell. I done gave more than enough energy to it :smh: smh.

Am i reading this correctly?

he shot ol girl, then put a pic of her as a kid on his album cover? Tf!? Lol

she cant sue/c&d dude for using her likeness?

This is some clown s*** all around. Lol

Not even playing that Ferg. Floor Seats was bad and the features on 2 are terrible. Thought Ferg was gonna bounce back and save his career with Still Striving but everything since been trash

The response is what i figured it would be from the same types, black men are the weakest links, ya'll hate black women, If you listened to Tory with the intent of hearing his side of the story your harmful to black women etc etc.

and it just brought me to just how we flip flop on morality when it comes to music. Giving Tory a listen = promoting abuse against black women..... yet we dance & pay money to rappers who talk about killing black men all day.

People phony

I wonder if those people have the same disdain for Dr. Dre who repeatedly got convicted and confessed to beating women to near death. He then went on to make tracks joking about it with Eminem. I don't remember a time where he wasn't well celebrated.

Oh its getting interesting 10:34am on a friday

whenever we talk about ADULTS being accountable (most notably females) this is what happens. It’s sickening how women hate being accountable.

Now we got this whole “black men don’t support black women” topic being brought up daily. It’s false. It’s way false. Nobody wants to be accountable. It’s not our fault that some women choose unsupportive men. That’s a choice.

They ain’t gone EVER discuss how some black women verbally abuse each other. Verbally abuse their children. I’ve seen many black women talk down on their friends and children. But the topic will never be discussed. It’s a two way street. I’ve seen mother/daughter rivalries firsthand.

Back
Top Bottom