Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

When women and their mistreatment comes up all the *** comes out of some “men”.

I’m convinced a lot of dudes are sweet and cant handle it mentally so they lash out at women.

Some of those dudes are in this thread.

truth , a lot of dudes online and in real life can't stand women outside of the few minutes of sex they get from them. I wasn't expecting tory to get on live like meg did and explain what happen but to give his side of the story through a series of songs on a mixtape bruh said eff it.

truth , a lot of dudes online and in real life can't stand women outside of the few minutes of sex they get from them. I wasn't expecting tory to get on live like meg did and explain what happen but to give his side of the story through a series of songs on a mixtape bruh said eff it.

a lot of em can’t stand women because they’re not actually attracted to women and they cant wrap their head around it

N_ LOVEEEEEEEEE to hate Tory. Dude talented as hell. Effortless with it. Game full of biters and lames but Tory get called out? Rap fans p*****. F**** Meg and her flopping a*** album. Her live/twerk/IG followers ain’t even support.

Drake is the biggest biter in the industry. And he’s an opportunist. Rap fans are the WORSE
So wait Bobby Shmurda can stay locked up forever cuz he shot somebody but you d-riding Tory defending him and deflecting after he shot a woman?

Somebody make it make sense.

From a PR and music perspective, Tory was ****ed, so getting some streams sells out of it is a smart move.

Rick ross clowning Tory is exactly what I'm talking about. Why is he of all people talking :lol: rappers should just rap, and we should keep it as entertainment.

N_ LOVEEEEEEEEE to hate Tory. Dude talented as hell. Effortless with it. Game full of biters and lames but Tory get called out? Rap fans p*****. F**** Meg and her flopping a*** album. Her live/twerk/IG followers ain’t even support.

Drake is the biggest biter in the industry. And he’s an opportunist. Rap fans are the WORSE

I'm a Drake fan, but his history with women ain't clean either. I think it was Johnny Blaze who said he had people threatening her life over some abortion ****. Gets sicker than that too.

Rappers are mostly bad people. Making the decision to listen to them isn't that big of a deal, until you start to denounce said rapper(s) on the basis of morality.

Not even playing that Ferg. Floor Seats was bad and the features on 2 are terrible. Thought Ferg was gonna bounce back and save his career with Still Striving but everything since been trash

Man I hated Floor Seats as well, but I still have II a try. It’s not as horrible as the first joint... but it’s not great.

But tbh I’ve never heard a great Ferg joint from beginning to end. That’s just me though.

ASAP as a collective never did what they were supposed to do with music. I haven't loved a rocky album since his first one. I liked Trap Lord from Ferg the rest are ehh...

Man I hated Floor Seats as well, but I still have II a try. It’s not as horrible as the first joint... but it’s not great.

But tbh I’ve never heard a great Ferg joint from beginning to end. That’s just me though.

Trap Lord is great.

Still Striving was pretty good.

Just funny how ya’ll tell black men, with black mothers who we adore and will literally die for, that we hate our women....

while some of ya’ll continually lust for white, and non black women. Even sleep with them and let them call ya’ll the “n” word :lol: :lol: :lol:

But we dislike black women :lol:

what if it's confirmed that she got shot? :emoji_thinking:

Out of all people

1601057886392.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom