Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Anyone check out the FX's Hip Hop Uncovered? I watched the first episode last night and while it was interesting I felt they tried to fit way too much content into it. Each featured person should have gotten like 10-15 mins minimum but they would talk to a person like Trick Trick for a minute or two and then be onto the next like Haitian Jack for the same time frame.

Anyone check out the FX's Hip Hop Uncovered? I watched the first episode last night and while it was interesting I felt they tried to fit way too much content into it. Each featured person should have gotten like 10-15 mins minimum but they would talk to a person like Trick Trick for a minute or two and then be onto the next like Haitian Jack for the same time frame.

Yea they were jumping all over the place with the content. Had Trick Trick, then Deb, then Haitian Jack, then cut to Dr. Dre, Big U, a clip of Nipsey, then Royce :lol: :lol:

Didnt kno.

D432F7FA-AB62-4893-9D35-911CBBBD0B9D.jpeg

This hilariously honest and honestly, I would've posted something similar. This man truly is a master of words :lol: Hopefully this gets straighten out b/c nobody needs this pleaseful nonsense. I can't imagine the paranoia he has rn, and the strength it took to type up something coherent like that so soon.

I thought it was ok. I don't see how it's six episodes. It seems more like a reality show. Seems like it would be better if they just had an episode for each person.

and has anyone ever told Trick Trick he's a wack rapper?

1. :rofl: at you turning it from someone who did 100% objectively snitch to “well the people at your job would probably snitch” yeah that’s why they at this ***** *** job taking these white mans orders with me and not tryna play Griselda Blanco :lol: what that gotta do wit anything tho?

2. I’m no street ***** so I don’t feel like it’s my place to go too hard on Tekashi or Desiree. But you asked why people kept bringing her up.

If it’s silly logic for people to carry that wit her then why is it not silly logic for people to do that with Tekashi and whoever else :lol:

I don't even do the **** with Turkey. Him being a rat doesn't affect my life. He didn't send me to jail or anyone I know.

so I'm wondering why y'all care.

I keep wondering why y'all keep feeding the troll. I wouldn't know anything about a song or any of his antics if you dudes didn't post it.

So wait, this man privately recorded a conversation with another man

Then uploaded it to the internet 3 years later to "expose" him?

But Daniel is the only rat in this equation?

LOL.

Back
Top Bottom