Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

i could go on for days preaching the gospel about Harlem World

tumblr_inline_ps5959RmTb1r0g8co_1280.gif

I went to the hard knock life tour show in Montreal March 1999. I think it's the best live show I have ever seen. Jays stage presence was unreal he barely broke a swet. I've been to other Jay-Z shows since but it was not even close. Red and Meth were literally hanging from cables on the ceiling... Crazy. But that show belonged to DMX. He left a piece of himself on stage. We all knew we were witnessing something special.

Screenshot_20210409-225115_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I knew someone who grew up with Rob in Spanish Harlem back in the day. I got to visit Rob’s old crib in Harlem in the late 90’s. I’ve met Rob over the years a couple more times and seen him live as well. Always a class act. Life Story and The Black Rob Report were great albums. Speedy recovery.

Last edited:
I went to the hard knock life tour show in Montreal in March 1999. I think it's the best live show I have ever seen. Jays stage presence was unreal and he barely broke a swet. I've been to other Jay-Z shows since but it was not even close. Red and Meth were literally hanging from cables from the ceiling... Crazy. But that show belonged to DMX. He left a piece of himself on stage. We all knew we were witnessing something special.

Screenshot_20210409-225115_Gallery.jpg

went when they came to Houston, definitely one the best shows i've ever been to

Almost 22 years ago this time, the Hard Knock Life Tour touched down in El Paso, TX. Word quickly spread during lunchtime that the whole crew was at the local mall. To this day, this is the only time I regret doing the right thing by not skipping school 😂.

Back
Top Bottom