Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yep, which is why I said back in the day. People use cop cds and look at the credits. Look at who produced what, who wrote what etc. Now, it's the total opposite. I remember playing CD's over and over. Now people listen to an album once and probably skip some songs if the riddim don't hit them right away and are on to the next album.

If half of the songs are garbage or average, they still think it's a good project. Because it's no effort. It cost them nothing in time or money. The only thing they had to do was go to their phone.

If half the songs sucked I was disappointed, because I had to put in effort first to go get it, and then I had to fork over $15. I still feel the disappointment of Return To The 36 Chambers or Wu Tang Forever that I have no desire to listen to those projects today.

Bro ruining a streak of doing this and actually being right for the most part for engagement and clicks. Maybe he has another game system or something coming out

now he’s just reaching and naming **** he knows he had nothing to do with so SayCheese & Ak and **** can repost him :lol:

edit: :lol:

Last edited:
If half of the songs are garbage or average, they still think it's a good project. Because it's no effort. It cost them nothing in time or money. The only thing they had to do was go to their phone.

If half the songs sucked I was disappointed, because I had to put in effort first to go get it, and then I had to fork over $15. I still feel the disappointment of Return To The 36 Chambers or Wu Tang Forever that I have no desire to listen to those projects today.

ODB was hit or miss but Wu Tang Forever slander? :smh:

I honestly didn't mess with WuTang Forever the same way I didn't mess with Tical 2k .... highly disappointed!

I listen to WuTang forever more than 36 Chambers to be honest. The lyrics are still notch but the production is better. Those big soul sample beats, I don't know if we get a Just Blaze or Heatmakers w/o that album.

I listen to WuTang forever more than 36 Chambers to be honest. The lyrics are still notch but the production is better. Those big soul sample beats, I don't know if we get a Just Blaze or Heatmakers w/o that album.
Naw ... 36 Chambers was the joint ... it had everybody in NYC copping MPV.

CREAM
Method Man
Can it all be all so Simple

Are still on the rotation.

They slayed that **** man ....

WTF is goin on with Black Rob???
Screenshot_20210411-002029(1).png

Back
Top Bottom