Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

T-Pain hate has always been unwarranted. He never really portrayed himself as an R&B singer anyways, so I dunno why so many R&B singers were in their feelings. Dude just made hits and was a solid hook man. Other people tried to use auto tune and they were still wack, so you can’t just sprinkle it on a song and make it fire.

I’m confused auto-tune is still very prevalent and used by all the top artists. Also Death to Auto was and will always be a horrible track.
I know Jay was in the studio like “HA! That’ll teach’Em” when he dropped that song, only for autotune to become an ingrained staple in rap, and also bled over into other genres. Should’ve kept that pretentious **** on the shelves and that probably wouldn’t have happened.

FB_IMG_1624373248396.jpg

So basically tpain ***** and let them ****** bully him and take his ****
Man he had Hov, Usher, and mad other ppl tagging his ****. He wasn't winning that fight if he won it. I still don't know why Hov was acting like such a ho about it then had to nerve to drop that midass BP3 album. Trash *** cover.

Man he had Hov, Usher, and mad other ppl tagging his ****. He wasn't winning that fight if he won it. I still don't know why Hov was acting like such a ho about it then had to nerve to drop that midass BP3 album. Trash *** cover.

He actually wasn't, but you sure are.

Last edited:
Name names. #Yall always do THIS. And, “The people I praise”…ARE talented :lol:. And contrary to what you think, don’t use auto tune nearly as much as you think.

Again, this is a catchall term and you’re using it as a crudgel to hate on this generation. Music is waaaaay too vast today to ven play this game. I can go without listening to what is “hot” and find a sub genre that suits me at the click of a finger. Everybody got a damn lane. He more resourceful and actually listen to what YOU like. I swear it’s easy.

People going to the same producers isn’t something new. I hate the most of the Young Berg/Hitmaka lazy samples as well. But as you rightly said, it’s from the Puff Daddy playbook of old with the samples.

Nothing new.

OK, I'll start pointing out the :emoji_goat: you hand out to Future and Lil Baby.

Back
Top Bottom