Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He’s Desiigner
Comparing a ***** being himself, whether you like or not to a ***** who had to fake his dreads is something I wouldn't do.
Edit: Scratch that, i definitely got him and Fetty wap mixed. Desiigner was just the ***** biting Future with no shame whatsoever.

Last edited:
Comparing a ***** being himself, whether you like or not to a ***** who had to fake his dreads is something I wouldn't do

What fetty wap did… oh? He got Fake dreads too :lol: :lol: l:lol:

Desiigner and Bobby the same person. One hit and they both like to dance like vaudeville acts for anyone who asks

We're not supposed to, his dry snitching on his homies and himself was cringe worthy. Streets, no streets, all I'm saying is ***** is a man, dancing or not, assuming his mistakes and standing tall like a real one. I'm not bumping his **** everyday, far from it, but I rather play his **** for the rest of my life before playing 2minutes of 69 ****.

If He he was facing 30+ years trust me? He would’ve told, he was facing 3-5 I believe. They gave him 2 extra years for roddy. If that n_ was facing more time he would’ve told. Why he ain’t take time for the other dude who got them 99 years?

Y’all call anyone real :lol:

Last edited:
Honestly, Schmurda will probably never have another hit or at least popping record. But at least he blessed us with Computers.

If He he was facing 30+ years trust me? He would’ve told, he was facing 3-5 I believe. They gave him 2 extra years for roddy. If that n_ was facing more time he would’ve told. Why he ain’t take time for the other dude who got them 99 years?

Y’all call anyone real :lol:
This was a sick comment lol.Your mind is really really really warped . Not quite sure of why you hate dude so much but to even come up with this hypothetical is pretty wild .

Bobby aside , Spend less time hating overall my guy

I see Bobby as someone who gon have like a Jim type resurgence once he stop tryna chase current sounds and find a beat style that he can just flow over. Get him wit Harry Fraud but I say that about every NY rapper who needs a sound/identity :lol:

Quavo is dope for instantly tryna get him back popping tho but that sound ain’t for him. Wasn’t Hot ***** a Lloyd Banks beat? :lol:

Regardless dude will be alright he’s funny as ****. 50 gon put him in something.

Back
Top Bottom