Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’m no AK defender but he was clearly speaking in the past tense from when he was in college and around that age range.

“I adopted” past tense. I mean when I was 20 I was dating a a girl who just turned 18.

Wasn’t a thing wrong with that.

Dude is a predator and f*** n_ though. He’s got a history of speaking on that subject a LOT. Either way, it’s f*** him and Charlemagne

I bet that video no more than 5 years old…. Which would still make him 25 or 26 :lol: :lol:

But y’all got that

If its from 2014...and Akademiks is 31 in 2022.

What math are you using to get to 26? If you click on that video he will literally say "When I went to college" before his statement.

So basically what you're saying is if you're 30 and think about a past partner from when you were 18-20 you're a predator.

Disliking AK is fine dude does a lot of corny s*** but trying act like he's child predator is off-basis and just wrong.

Dude has talked about minors a lot. Look at fool discussion about bhad Bhabie….

Man was 27 years old asking her about her sex life

If its from 2014...and Akademiks is 31 in 2022.

What math are you using to get to 26? If you click on that video he will literally say "When I went to college" before his statement.

So basically what you're saying is if you're 30 and think about a past partner from when you were 18-20 you're a predator.

Disliking AK is fine dude does a lot of corny s*** but trying act like he's child predator is off-basis and just wrong.

Bro, I published that response the same time wavy posted the video. That’s why I edited it

Clipping audio from almost a 10 year old video to try to call a man a predator is sick.

**** is so backwards now man. I remember when it was “don’t believe everything you see on the internet”. And “checking sources” etc.

Now, it is…IMMEDIATELY believe EVERYTHING you see on the internet, and react strongly and loudly to it. And search for NOTHING :lol:. And when hit with the truth…never admit you were misled. Just double down and say…”well, idc….because.”

:lol:

There was some bogus story on the spiritualword or something IG the other day. Saying the Feds seized 20 million in buckets from this dude in Miami.
And the picture was of some random dude with dreads. With a caption that “he’s the real GHOST FROM POWER”. The spiritual word IG page tagged dudes page..and of course he was not locked up…but an active Instagram user that is a a fake baller, using that for promo.

Turns out…the story is from 2016.

And dude had nothing to do with it. Just paid the page for promotion. But it took off, and he gained a following from it, and trying to clean it up saying it was “his ppls” (it wasn’t) :lol:

Ppl been loving tabloids forever and believing them. So I guess it’s more of the same.

Brought up Bhad Bhabie and Akademiks, now it’s 🦗 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

Akademiks is a weirdo and borderline incel. That’s a wild tweet. That’s what Twitter weirdos do. What’s new. That still isn’t the same as what the edited clip tried to do tho. And you fell for the edited clip.

EVERYTHING about how Ak moves, the **** he says & the ****** he surround himself with lead me to believe bruh would most def clap a 17 yr old.

Yeah. We can all agree and hate on Akademiks all you want. But using deceptively edited videos from damn near a decade ago, to describe a college experience is some other ****. You just don’t throw pedo/rape/snitch on *****s.

Just cuz you don’t like the *****, don’t mean you can’t call it what it is.

**** is so backwards now man. I remember when it was “don’t believe everything you see on the internet”. And “checking sources” etc.

Now, it is…IMMEDIATELY believe EVERYTHING you see on the internet, and react strongly and loudly to it. And search for NOTHING :lol:. And when hit with the truth…never admit you were misled. Just double down and say…”well, idc….because.”

:lol:

There was some bogus story on the spiritualword or something IG the other day. Saying the Feds seized 20 million in buckets from this dude in Miami.
And the picture was of some random dude with dreads. With a caption that “he’s the real GHOST FROM POWER”. The spiritual word IG page tagged dudes page..and of course he was not locked up…but an active Instagram user that is a a fake baller, using that for promo.

Turns out…the story is from 2016.

And dude had nothing to do with it. Just paid the page for promotion. But it took off, and he gained a following from it, and trying to clean it up saying it was “his ppls” (it wasn’t) :lol:

Ppl been loving tabloids forever and believing them. So I guess it’s more of the same.

Akademiks is a weirdo and borderline incel. That’s a wild tweet. That’s what Twitter weirdos do. What’s new. That still isn’t the same as what the edited clip tried to do tho. And you fell for the edited clip.

Yeah. We can all agree and hate on Akademiks all you want. But using deceptively edited videos from damn near a decade ago, to describe a college experience is some other ****. You just don’t throw pedo/rape/snitch on *****s.

Just cuz you don’t like the *****, don’t mean you can’t call it what it is.

The ***** literally throws people under the bus & discusses rumors as facts for a living, ain't an ounce of sympathy from me on this.

That Ak clip described a bunch of upper classsmen and dudes in frats and who play sports in college

When I stayed the summer it was obvious with the Ques when it came orientation time.

Back
Top Bottom