Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dedication 1
The Suffix
Dedication 2
W Carter Collection
Like Father Like Son Mixtape w/ Khaled

I stopped listening to Wayne after Drought 3. So def 07/08. I be low key surprised No Cielings gets the love it does. But I get it. Swag Surfn and the Joint with Gucci mane go hard.
When it comes to Wayne, it’s gonna be different for everybody because he been doing it for so long. It always trips me out when he asks who been down since day one and goes into a track from C1. Like bruh, you got a whole discography before C1 :lol: that said, I always rock with Suffix, Dedication 1&2 and Drought 3 because those were my HS days and the nostalgia is real. No Ceilings was cool, imo but it wouldn’t make my top 3.My younger brother swears that NC is Wayne’s best project but those are his HS days so I let him rock :lol:

I can see how wayne plays it like c1 is his first album.

For all intents and purposes, THAT was the first project from the wayne that we have come to kno today.

I feel like you could hear the change in his flow on 500 Degreez but it seemed like everyone hated that album. Mf had some joints imo :lol:
The Sqad Up tapes ain't acknowledged enough. That's when I really started to see Wayne was special.

He took that last man on the label pressure and made diamonds.

Yo definitely be trying give himself props thru his guests…but he ain’t slick with it so it’s easy to see n funny :lol: :smh:
“Gucci is in the news for making a sweatshirt with black face…. Now I can say I have a lot of pieces from Gucci, I shop there a lot”.

“I have a good relationship with ____, we talk often”

Back
Top Bottom