Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I wasn’t feeling Babyface. It’s something about his flow that don’t work for me. It’s like he rapping fast but it don’t go with the beat or something, not sure what it is :lol:

That Finesse2Tymes though

:smokin

I wasn’t feeling Babyface. It’s something about his flow that don’t work for me. It’s like he rapping fast but it don’t go with the beat or something, not sure what it is :lol:

That Finesse2Tymes though

:smokin

I **** with Ray but yeah Finesse2tymes had the best project last week

Cam covering sports now? That’s cool, he always seemed like he knows/follows it

Ben Gordon lost his mind a long time ago but much like Delonte, can’t force a grown man to get help :smh: …Hope yo gets better before he really crashes out

Just saw the YNW Melly IG post where he’s crying out again. That’s tough but hey that’s what you signed up for when pulling the trigger.

Cam covering sports now? That’s cool, he always seemed like he knows/follows it

Ben Gordon lost his mind a long time ago but much like Delonte, can’t force a grown man to get help :smh: …Hope yo gets better before he really crashes out
BG entertained me so much in life that these stories about him bring me way down. Truly hope bro gets help soon.

Need Cam as a news anchor for sure.

“Let’s get this ***** Ben Gordon the help he really need”

****ed up situation but that cracked me up :lol:
Facts wasn’t expecting that ending :lol: …Him and his affiliates doing news roundups could be gold tho, ppl already get their news from any type of sources these days so might as well jump in that lane n get a bag

Back
Top Bottom