Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

For me, Future is an artist that I highly enjoy on features and enjoy some of his songs but can’t get into his albums. 2Chainz is in the same category for me, love a lot of his features but don’t care for his albums .

See I actually like 2 Chainz, he can rap and he can be lyrical when he wants to, but he knows that doesn't sale and choses not to make people think too hard. He's like Wayne to be kinda, I dunno.

I think only white ppl think Future not lyrical and thus will only appreciate his "turn up" music or say he's trash lol it's no way you come from places like where we come from and say this ***** don't be preaching

Oh so you assume I am white because I think Future is trash... interesting take. If only there were pictures of my floating around on the internet... also I have no idea what "places" you come from, but Im from west side of Chicago, if you must know.

Oh so you assume I am white because I think Future is trash... interesting take. If only there were pictures of my floating around on the internet... also I have no idea what "places" you come from, but Im from west side of Chicago, if you must know.

I never said nothing about you doggy, hit dogs holler but the fact remains the same. Future makes music for 2 demographics and 2 demographics only, he makes music for women and he makes music for the biggest and blackest ******. Not black people, ******. If you ain't from that, then of course he's going to be trash to somebody like you. He damn near speaking another language. Do you speak low life?

Future doesn't really even get the respect he should. Still putting out good music and not too many came back from falling off like he almost did.
Drake refusing to do the Tony Montana video.

Honest bombing.

Still moving 100k+ a decade later :pimp:
lyr·i·cal
/ˈlirək(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: lyrical
(of literature, art, or music) expressing the writer's emotions in an imaginative and beautiful way.
"the poet's combination of lyrical and descriptive power"

It’s clear as day.

I’m always surprised when someone outside of NY calls him trash.

B825F3AD-2942-4491-95CC-AD43EE282485.jpeg
Nah some get it

But calling future trash, not listening to Kendrick and calling j cole top dog is wild.

Yea if anything Future is underrated. His run is comparable to Drake's run.
Is it really? Even that one year he had is pretty overrated. He only dropped one classic which is March Madness(EDIT: 56 Nights, excuse me).

I like Future, but definitely isn’t a GOAT or some sorts. He’s hit and miss for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom