Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

My fault, DS2 and I guess WATTBA if that’s within that same year. Not a fan of Monster or Beast Mode 1(both have tracks, which alludes to it being hit or miss).

My fault, DS2 and I guess WATTBA if that’s within that same year. Not a fan of Monster or Beast Mode 1(both have tracks, which alludes to it being hit or miss).

Say what

giphy.gif

I be listening to lofi & chill hop when I be working or feeling productive, or smoking. The Future mix is crazy fire for **** like that.

Somebody put together an introspective play list of about 3 hours (edit* there is apparently a 7.5 hour version, that’s even more expansive :lol:). Great music to have one, while you doing something.

Speaking of Beast Mode, that came out…8 YEARS AGO :lol:. Still 🔥🤧

Now that we’ve agreed Pluto is one of the best to ever do it, let’s move on :smokin

I be listening to lofi & chill hop when I be working or feeling productive, or smoking. The Future mix is crazy fire for **** like that.

Somebody put together an introspective play list of about 3 hours (edit* there is apparently a 7.5 hour version, that’s even more expansive :lol:). Great music to have one, while you doing something.

Speaking of Beast Mode, that came out…8 YEARS AGO :lol:. Still 🔥🤧

Now that we’ve agreed Pluto is one of the best to ever do it, let’s move on :smokin

Thank you for finally posting lyrics and proving my point. Every single one of those sings all he does is talk about doing some kinda drug (which I heard he doesnt even do), being in the studio, and complaining about a woman. So deep! No word play or anything whatsoever than would cause any thought about what hes actually saying... and every single song by him is exactly the same.

If Im gonna listen to someone rap about poppin pills and crying about *****es then Id rather listen to some old Eminem.

No point in engaging with any fanbase since you’re not really about to change anyone’s mind. Doesn’t take much to read someone’s hot take and keep it moving.

This, big time. Once I finally started taking this approach everything changed for me. Its all subjective/opinion based so its not like you can PROVE to anybody that what THEY hear is better/worse than what you hear lol I used to get into heated debates but now I dont give af what you do or dont like, even if the person is dissing what I enjoy.

Thank you for finally posting lyrics and proving my point. Every single one of those sings all he does is talk about doing some kinda drug (which I heard he doesnt even do), being in the studio, and complaining about a woman. So deep! No word play or anything whatsoever than would cause any thought about what hes actually saying... and every single song by him is exactly the same.

If Im gonna listen to someone rap about poppin pills and crying about *****es then Id rather listen to some old Eminem.
So your response is to bring up the corniest rapper in existence
Aight, enjoy your fart joke raps

Back
Top Bottom