Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dudes in here was saying puff was going to be ok.

I was saying then and I still think he's going to be okay.

I don't think he's going to end up doing jail time like R Kelly but he'll have to pay out on these lawsuits probably.

I haven't seen anything about Puff raping anyone or sleeping with underage girls so that's why I don't think he will do jail time.

If I'm wrong though then I'll be shocked and I know Magic33 Magic33 and M Mark Antony will be the first ones to pull up lol.

Puff gone be alright

I don't think he's going to end up doing jail time like R Kelly but he'll have to pay out on these lawsuits probably.

I haven't seen anything about Puff raping anyone or sleeping with underage girls so that's why I don't think he will do jail time.

If I'm wrong though then I'll be shocked and I know Magic33 Magic33 and M Mark Antony will be the first ones to pull up lol.

Puff gone be alright
Yeah it’s not about jail but more so damage to his image. His image makes him money. Puff not being able to live the puff lifestyle he has been all these years might as well be jail to him anyways.

Last edited:

Puff gone be alright

You can still wear your velour Sean John tracksuits b

Puff gone be alright
Huh he’s literally being sued by a woman who said he and others drugged and raped her when she was 17

1709055557602.png

He did that ish!!!

You must’ve not read anything in the Cassie suit or this one if you haven’t seen anything about that.

I did read the stuff and what he was accused of... straight monster Puff is with that Kassie stuff and all these other things he accused of.

If they are true, that is.

They can't prove Puff did the stuff he's accused of and Puff can't prove that he did not do any of it either to them.

Not sure how this will work as it's their word against his word.

Nah bro you don’t take no pics like that ever!
Man got his butt pressed against another man with his leg up and mouth wide open 🤦🏽‍♂️

Geno, I see where you're coming from but they're twisted and probably just caught up in the moment.

But, yes that sh.. is sus as hell.

I did read the stuff and what he was accused of... straight monster Puff is with that Kassie stuff and all these other things he accused of.

If they are true, that is.

They can't prove Puff did the stuff he's accused of and Puff can't prove that he did not do any of it either to them.

Not sure how this will work as it's their word against his word.
You’re completely moving goalposts now. First you said you haven’t seen anything about him raping anyone or with underage women. Literally both are in the allegations.

He settled with Cassie immediately. He’ll settle here too if given the chance because he doesn’t want to have to go through discovery or get on a stand and talk about these allegations.

I'm not moving goalposts I did say I saw what he's accused of, but just because he settled doesn't mean he guilty.

I do believe Puff did some of the crazy stuff to Cassie, but what anyone thinks doesn't matter it has to be proven in court.

Anyone who has been around him can come out and say he did this or that to them and try to collect a little settlement too.

Listen I'm a stop defending Puff because y'all got me in here looking like I'm defending a rape monster or something lol.

I don't condone anything he's accused of.

I'll see you guys back on this when the dust settles with everything.

Back
Top Bottom