Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I know French has been doing interviews because his album dropped. Has anybody asked him about the Puffy allegations?

That most recent lawsuit is fake

I’m not gonna post it here but on Art of Dialogue Twitter comments you got dudes from “that community” saying that Stevie J screenshot isn’t Stevie J lol

Puff either gotta go ghost and let it be or come out and clear his name tho for the other lawsuits with validity lol. ***** gotta say something lol

Guys I might have walk back on my statements I made about Puff.

I'm seeing on TMZ this new lawsuit the guy has mad receipts. Screenshots, texts, videos, all types of incriminating evidence.

What type of stuff these people be on bruh. All these fines chicks out there and they out here smashing Puff and Stevie J.

I don't know now if Puff gone be alright, damn that fool in a world of compromise now with evidence and all that.

Yo geno90221 geno90221 you think you can send a kite to Suge and his podcasts to see what he thinks and has to say about all this.

Suge probably thinking Puff finally getting his come uppence lol

I’m not gonna post it here but on Art of Dialogue Twitter comments you got dudes from “that community” saying that Stevie J screenshot isn’t Stevie J lol

Puff either gotta go ghost and let it be or come out and clear his name tho for the other lawsuits with validity lol. ***** gotta say something lol

Hmmm... then I probably got fooled by an AI video on YouTube that said the guy has all kinds of evidence.

Not sure what you mean by the lawsuit was fake

You mean this?

It's interesting, because after 97 his career fizzled out which would have been weird having just worked with Big, Pac, Busta. Plus he had a couple of smashes with the Lost Boyz.

That's why that producer **** with Puff and him being considered with JD was always bull**** to me.

Diddy been fell off and irrelevant pretty much. Yung Miami and Ciroc were the only things keeping him somewhat in the limelight. He will never be the same again cause he’s always been known to party and now that won’t be a good look for him.

Not sure what you mean by the lawsuit was fake

You mean this?

Yes, the link you posted references what I’m saying about the screenshots being from a “film” lol. I’d assume if that part is BS the whole lawsuit is. When I say fake I mean dude is capping lmao maybe fake the wrong word

Crazy thing is blogs posting that Usher Meek “confession” from Puff to bait them into reacting to cap. Goofy stuff all around when I’m sure Puff has done enough real stuff to where we don’t have to reach lol

It's interesting, because after 97 his career fizzled out which would have been weird having just worked with Big, Pac, Busta. Plus he had a couple of smashes with the Lost Boyz.

That's why that producer **** with Puff and him being considered with JD was always bull**** to me.

“Yo Mo B, maaayyyne! Drop that **** ”!!!!

And this video been gotta be a favorite of mine from a kid. Animation really crazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom