Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yes, the link you posted references what I’m saying about the screenshots being from a “film” lol. I’d assume if that part is BS the whole lawsuit is. When I say fake I mean dude is capping lmao maybe fake the wrong word

Crazy thing is blogs posting that Usher Meek “confession” from Puff to bait them into reacting to cap. Goofy stuff all around when I’m sure Puff has done enough real stuff to where we don’t have to reach lol

What are you talking about?

Because he didn't know who was who? Why would he know who dude was?

So everything is lies because he was wrong about Stevie J? You're about to put yourself in the putting in work putting in work category.

Revolt or something like that.

I remember they didn't really want to talk about his allegations or anything like that at breakfast club then I saw them showing the breakfast club on direct TV at work on the revolt network.

That's because Charlamagne is afraid he'll have a bomb under his car

Like I said before, with the way these dudes are and the way kid "parties". I wouldn't be shocked if dude has recordings of people. You know these rich dudes have cameras everywhere in the crib. Just like how he used to record Cassie.

Revolt or something like that.

I remember they didn't really want to talk about his allegations or anything like that at breakfast club then I saw them showing the breakfast club on direct TV at work on the revolt network.
They just had a TV deal with Revolt. That ended a year or two ago. They were with BET after that but I think that ended recently too.

Vampire Puff :smh:

1709135444905.png

Why even risk it? :lol:

Y’all know y'all can just go to Miami or LA and party with those same joints right? With a significantly lower chance of ending up in a “freak off” might I add. :lol:

Waking up in a bed thinking, boy I drank a lot last night, I don't remember anything after Puff handed me that drink

Back
Top Bottom