Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Honestly you gotta look at the music most of the people they asked are making... Carter three is the bible to a large amount of their styles. It was the beginning of his heavy experimentation & the entire style he brought into it. Far from his best work, but he put down the bricks for a lot of lanes that opened up afterwards even if it wasn't necessarily for the best

Honestly you gotta look at the music most of the people they asked are making... Carter three is the bible to a large amount of their styles. It was the beginning of his heavy experimentation & the entire style he brought into it. Far from his best work, but he put down the bricks for a lot of lanes that opened up afterwards even if it wasn't necessarily for the best
Yup.

After drought 3 with Wayne’s attempt at Jamaican patois over the this is why I’m hot beat it was clear he gave no ****s and would try anything.

Jada has the old Nets jersey.

I might need to find a Kenny or DC one.

This is embarrassing. The cops were right behind him. He could have bluffed and talk all kinds of ****.

His rap career is over

First thing I thought.

Shoulda straight up said “**** it I’m here dolo what’s good; getting jumped from y’all can’t be that bad” :rofl:

Worst part about it is they helped him escape :rofl:

His son got killed cause he was beefing with some dudes and they shot at him while he was pushing his sons stroller. This dude is a clown. Then he started pushing his rap career later on
:sick::sick::smh: Jesus. That’s crazy.

I could never be a street ***** b.

Back
Top Bottom