Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

you know how it is,

insult their daddies and they will either

1. come with a full page dissertation
2. come with a drake reference
3. insults

but one things consistent between all three...them feelings be HURT :lol: its too predictable at this point

How do you throw shots and then play victim :lol:

I don't think anyone respects you enough to be hurt by anything you say. You lost that when you ran away.

You're a stereotypical Drake fan.

How do you throw shots and then play victim :lol:

I don't think anyone respects you enough to be hurt by anything you say. You lost that when you ran away.

You're a stereotypical Drake fan.

It’s a good thing I don’t live for the respect of 40 year old losers who wake up angry with life :lol: get some fresh air...

boyce watkins on the jay-z/NFL deal.

pretty sure bo is gonna have some vitriol for jay as well. :smh:

great interview by a black luxury designer & how hiphop doesn't recognize it's power.

Randomly saw maybe half of this on Revolt the other day and there were a lot of gems in there. Didn’t know who he was before then but I most def have seen a lot of his stuff before

boyce watkins on the jay-z/NFL deal.

pretty sure bo is gonna have some vitriol for jay as well. :smh:

:lol::lol:

I knew this was gonna happen... ***** Jay has been making public & private moves helping the community out for years but the NFL deal makes him a "sellout". The older i get the more i understand why people stop worrying about the whole & just their circle, dudes can't wait to cause division & tell you how much better their plan/mindset is than your. Just continue to build your way & stop trying to defame ****** because your vision don't lineup

Randomly saw maybe half of this on Revolt the other day and there were a lot of gems in there. Didn’t know who he was before then but I most def have seen a lot of his stuff before

Never heard of him until today but dude is pretty talented & got the right mindset i'ma look into some of those kicks also. I love the fact that he's pushing the direct to consumer base.

being bitter and disgruntled isnt a blessing though.

you definitely got me beat in that category bro! :rofl:

LOL a 40 year old yearning and needing the respect of some random *****s on NT

this is too good :lol:

What are we bitter and disgruntled at? That we're not a clown like you?

It's also funny how all of a sudden you don't care. You avoided this topic like the plague for well over a month and even were posting in the Drake thread.

But you're so soft that you can't even take being joked on a message board about some lame rapper you adore.

In all my years of being on message boards that's some next level ***** ****.

And I don't even want to get in to you being a 25+ year old man holding grudges against people Drake doesn't even hold animosity towards.

Yeah champ, you display a lot of characteristics we admire :lol:

Back
Top Bottom