Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gotta be a crazy feeling to go from 6 years in a cell to a private Jet

That’s how you supposed to do it. Come home to luxury. I’m not a fan of Shmurda’s music but again, any hustler or dude coming home from a bid who was tied to the streets, you suppose to do right by someone when they come home.

You think, oh he hasn't been in the news or done any corny **** lately

You can always count on Game, Bow Wow, Bhris Brown, Boosie and Meek

3_550x550_Front_Color-NA.jpg

Gotta be a crazy feeling to go from 6 years in a cell to a private Jet

6 years in a cell,then freedom but whit Covid :sick:
It would be something too to spend 6 years in jail and see your homie at your release
Because spending 6 years without anyone when you're finally free must be horrible

since the clubhouse debacle and this picture, Meek been looking funny in the light.. I cant take dude serious when you built like this and you tweet like a scorned ex girlfriend
E067AB36-33D8-4AE8-A375-5C615B1D8C3A.jpeg

This picture is so egregious that his original intention to flex some LV swimming trunks is COMPLETELY lost. I done saw this picture many times over the past week and just now noticed that.

Bobby and Rowdy getting put into position to win. Love to see it.

Get low, make good music, get the bag, and stay out the way.

It’s great that they came home, but for a bit of perspective, they got other co d’s that’s down for some decades. I think the dude Rasha got like 90+ years. Really hoping they don’t fumble the blessing.

As much as I want to be happy for him, he should of never been in there in the first place. 20 years of his life for something he didn’t do.

And for the parole board to be majority white, talking about “I’ll take a chance on you” as if this is some poker game., FOH. :smh:

Glad he’s finally home nonetheless. One of the best on No Limit.

Last edited:
Had to let you know what's bracking blood. U ain't know.

Nah for real though it's wild that Chris Brown went from the run it kid to R&B gang bang coke-head.

They were setting up Breezy to for real be the next MJ.

Ironically enough them trying to make him ito the next MJ is probably what led him to gangs & coke, not too many people are built for that pressure & scrutiny

Back
Top Bottom