Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Also, I would just like to add that I'm not saying these allegations are not true or that I don't believe them but some of it doesn't make sense.

If he was so controlling and jealous of her why would he pay to have dudes smash her in front of him.

I believe he was physical and controlling with her but seems like they're adding a lot to the story and Puffs lawyers going to use that to their advantage.

Anyways as I said they will settle out of court and Puff will still be rich and still doing his thing. Might put a dent on him but Puff will be alright in the end.

Damn how did Puff skip over the whole Me Too movement? I bet his *** was nervous as hell when they was getting everybody.

Naw no disrespect this 3stscks album isn't for me..I'll try to relisten later today.

Actually I take that theres a few songs that are decent..I respect his creativity and taking a risk

If he didn't mention names, his comments wouldn't have gone viral

And his comments weren't taken out of context. If dude mentioned NBA Youngboy, Kodak and Durk he would have gotten the same reaction. If anything I think he thought he was being safe by mentioning Meek, Ross and Jim.
That's not even Dee1's MO. He ain't a "fame" rapper he don't even make that type of music to try and get clout off someone. And like I said above, if he wanted to chase fame and go viral he would'v esaid NBA Youngboy or Drake or anyone. He chose Jimmy and Ross because they approaching 50 and still talking the same stuff they w as talking 20 years ago. I respect it. He said what everyone else scared to. And i'm a Ross fan. Not so much Jimmy but Jimmy answer was straight. Aye he does this for a living this how he feeds his family. Fair enough. But instead of leaving it there he gotta do the fake tough bravado stuff he did 20 years ago.

IMG_3057.jpeg

Holy crap. This is the album I didn’t know I needed. What a difference this makes. Pure audio bliss.

I hope this HIS project with him rapping
Drake pulled an Eminem. He heard the groundswell of disappointment from non-stans like Em did on ‘Revival’ and hurry up to put something out much better. It sounds like Drake listened to Griselda and Ransom for a couple days and did his version of it :lol: :lol:

Drake pulled an Eminem. He heard the groundswell of disappointment from non-stans like Em did on ‘Revival’ and hurry up to put something out much better. It sounds like Drake listened to Griselda and Ransom for a couple days and did his version of it :lol: :lol:

Thought that was a Alc project :lol: :smh:

I don't be keeping up with Drake like that. This dude Drake really got no identity. Moving right along.

Thought that was a Alc project :lol: :smh:

I don't be keeping up with Drake like that. This dude Drake really got no identity. Moving right along.
He’s an elite hi-jacker like Game :lol: think those 6 songs are really good and should’ve dropped those instead of that mess of an album he did prior, but these 6 songs wouldn’t exist without Joe Budden killing his album.

Back
Top Bottom