Rascist Rush Limbaugh on the Haiti Tragedy

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

smh.gif
, I listened to it to humor you OP (I don't care for Rush, but you made it sound like you had proof of racism). There wasn't one racist thing said and the only thing he said about the O-admin is that it reacted faster than he did in the plane bomb plot and that the "bad" US government (as Obama has stated world-wide) is the only one again stepping up to help Haiti. The other 7 minutes were about the history of the Haiti government.

Do us a favor for now on, actually listen to what you are going to @#$#$ about and post for now on and make sure you just aren't posting lies. You just waisted 10 min of my life.

smh.gif
NT Liberals FTL.
smh.gif
*ignored*
He meant racist as in Rush is a racist, not what he said.

You watched the whole thing?
laugh.gif
You sound like a fan of this fat sack of fail.

laugh.gif
, Yeah because actually listening to the accusation makes me afan... O.K. champ. Unlike Obama-nut-riders, I actually listen to get the facts instead of seeing through them. OP claimed racism, I watched to see it and ifhe said it I would have
smh.gif
and questioned why you areeven listening to him. But nothing was there, I called him out for it because this is a waste of a thread.

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

smh.gif
, I listened to it to humor you OP (I don't care for Rush, but you made it sound like you had proof of racism). There wasn't one racist thing said and the only thing he said about the O-admin is that it reacted faster than he did in the plane bomb plot and that the "bad" US government (as Obama has stated world-wide) is the only one again stepping up to help Haiti. The other 7 minutes were about the history of the Haiti government.

Do us a favor for now on, actually listen to what you are going to @#$#$ about and post for now on and make sure you just aren't posting lies. You just waisted 10 min of my life.

smh.gif
NT Liberals FTL.
smh.gif
*ignored*

I didn't say that what he said in this diatribe was racist.... but Rush Limbaugh is Racist like it or not.

*quoting this because he ignored you*

Originally Posted by hennySMASH

what happened to that heart attack?
i know right? if it wasn't for bad karma or whatever, i would pray everyday for this guy to have a horrible death.
laugh.gif

didn't bother listening to it...

This guy never really knows what he is talking about so I don't see how this 10 minutes would be any different

Very sad about what happened in Haiti. Only someone with a very empty heart could find a way to criticize Obama during something like this. It's like, letit go. It's a god damned earthquake, and hundreds of thousands of people died. Let the man make a speech and try to help out. Jesus H.

Originally Posted by ProducedByTheJuice

Very sad about what happened in Haiti. Only someone with a very empty heart could find a way to criticize Obama during something like this. It's like, let it go. It's a god damned earthquake, and hundreds of thousands of people died. Let the man make a speech and try to help out. Jesus H.
preach.jpg

smh.gif

smh.gif
NT Liberals FTL.
smh.gif
*ignored*

This.

8tothe24 wrote:
smh.gif

smh.gif
NT Liberals FTL.
smh.gif
*ignored*

AMEN.

8tothe24 wrote:
Originally Posted by King Beef

8tothe24 wrote:
smh.gif

smh.gif
NT Liberals FTL.
smh.gif
*ignored*
He meant racist as in Rush is a racist, not what he said.

You watched the whole thing?
laugh.gif
You sound like a fan of this fat sack of fail.

laugh.gif
, Yeah because actually listening to the accusation makes me a fan... O.K. champ. Unlike Obama-nut-riders, I actually listen to get the facts instead of seeing through them. OP claimed racism, I watched to see it and if he said it I would have
smh.gif
and questioned why you are even listening to him. But nothing was there, I called him out for it because this is a waste of a thread.

To bad you didnt listen to what the op said. He said rush is a racist and he has a video on his response to the haititragedy, He did not say rush made a racist statement on the haiti tragedy

Who you shouldve called out was the board of education for allowing you to get as far as you have in school, seeing as you do not comprehend very well.

smh.gif

smh.gif
NT Liberals FTL.
smh.gif
*ignored*
Where in the title does he say Rush made a racist statement on the Haiti tragedy? Rush has made several racist comments towards people of colorso using the word "racist" to describe Rush Limbaugh is FACTUAL!

Do us a favor from now on and comprehend simple sentences?

smh.gif
lack of reading comprehension NTers
smh.gif
*Ignored*

Rush is being Rush. I am betting his comments are probably not truly how he feels. Dude is an entertainer and likes to say things to be in line with the Rightwing agenda. I mean if his comments are neutral, what Conservative would want to listen to him?

Back
Top Bottom