Rate the avy and sig of the person above you thread vol. 3546466

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Hugo wrote:

has this man kakashi even post pics of himself before??
yea dirty did, here's the post.

Dirtylicious wrote:

lol...forget it....

I just remembered this is you...

5txnd1.jpg

..any attempt to "school me" on hood mentality and urban lexicon is null and void.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

this thread is boring now

yeah i know, but if i would've gave her the hundred dollars it would've been thread on the year...jokes on me right?

but everyone is loosing focus that "she" wanted that hundred in record breaking time for posting pic in minutes.

but her phone has the same capabilities and it's been over an half of hour.
indifferent.gif

like i said...these are not female nt'ers.

Originally Posted by Kakashi

yeah i know, but if i would've gave her the hundred dollars it would've been thread on the year...jokes on me right?

but everyone is loosing focus that "she" wanted that hundred in record breaking time for posting pic in minutes.

indifferent.gif

Well I think you're a garden gnome. I need tagged pics to prove otherwise.

i challenge any nt'er to take a LONG, HARD, LOOK at these "female" nt'ers habits...twitter, facbook, etc

than compare those to a regular female that you encountered in real life on a thirst mission.

you can't honestly tell me these females strike you as "normal heterosexual" females.

no pics, vids, twitter...no family problems, no girl problems, no one "nt what type of period products you use"

or "do you have any adult toys" thread...
Seriously though, are you saying that you can't buy any females on NT being legit because we're not posting threads about tampons andrelationship problems?

Has it even occurred to you that perhaps the type of female that posts on here just comes here for some leisure and wouldn't be that type of average whinybroad?
smh.gif

We understand that the majority of NT is male. So therefore we act accordingly and contribute whenever we feel a female opinion is needed. That is all. And Ithink the majority of ppl on here appreciate that as opposed to what you're trying to do here.

I hope he/she doesn't waste their time posting vids or whatever else you ask b/c nobody on here needs to explain themselves and what they are doing here toyou or anyone else.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

indifferent.gif

Well I think you're a garden gnome. I need tagged pics to prove otherwise.
Thing is he would post a vid to prove you wrong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Seriously though, are you saying that you can't buy any females on NT being legit because we're not posting threads about tampons and relationship problems?

Has it even occurred to you that perhaps the type of female that posts on here just comes here for some leisure and wouldn't be that type of average whiny broad?
smh.gif

We understand that the majority of NT is male. So therefore we act accordingly and contribute whenever we feel a female opinion is needed. That is all. And I think the majority of ppl on here appreciate that as opposed to what you're trying to do here.

I hope he/she doesn't waste their time posting vids or whatever else you ask b/c nobody on here needs to explain themselves and what they are doing here to you or anyone else.

We still want the vid tho....

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Kakashi wrote:

i challenge any nt'er to take a LONG, HARD, LOOK at these "female" nt'ers habits...twitter,
facbook, etc

than compare those to a regular female that you encountered in real life on a thirst mission.

you can't honestly tell me these females strike you as "normal heterosexual" females.

no pics, vids, twitter...no family problems, no girl problems, no one "nt what type of period products you use"

or "do you have any adult toys" thread...

the average woman no matter how fly she is can resist the power of sexuality at her finger tips...over 10,000 users

and 7 women that are "comfortable" without even "testing the waters" like most females do at least once a blue moons.

...i have a girlfriend, she has hot friend, i'm a dj....i interact with females 16hours a day, i know when something is defunct.

and this is definitely defunct.

we don't care. Retire already.

Retire?? Dude never even got a minute off the bench.. Dude gets nooo PT from the females though
ALTHOUGH i would like to see the video
wink.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lol...forget it....

5txnd1.jpg

..any attempt to "school me" on hood mentality and urban lexicon is null and void.
when was this?
He was arguing with thytkerjobs in some thread. She asked him to post a pic of his girl(I think hesaid NTers bag ugly broads or something. Mighta been when he started saying NT females are really dudes :smile:. Instead of posting her pic he posted his andsaid he's not gonna disrespect his girl to prove a point. It's in the link Dirty posted actually:

Then Dirty posted his pic again in that Though thread.
laugh.gif

Still one of the funniest poses I've seen in a pic on here in awhile

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I thought you said your girl is pretty, not a dude...
why would i dishonor her at someone else's request. she's pretty to me

i posted my pic so this girl can have a better understanding of my demeanor and why

if i saw her on the street i wouldn't look at her twice...
I guess he believes Alyssa's a girl
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lol...forget it....

5txnd1.jpg

when was this?

buddy gave Dirty the "oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kakashi. i have been here over 2 years. i do not care to prove anything further to you. you're just mad because you're wrong as usual. but it's oki don't need your 100 dollars as myt and others have said we'd be happy if you just retire.

your tangents about women and being a dj and whatever the hell you said about sexual tipping points are of no consequence to any of us. since you're sodetermined to think i'm really a "guy" posing as a female like every other girl on this forum go right ahead. feel free to gravedig and find oldfootage of videos of me in the post your video thread cause i'm not about to make a video just to prove to you i'm real when we both know you'realready coming up with some defunct theory to counteract whatever someone throws your way.

kick rocks log off and thank your Girlfriend for staying with you, because you my fellow NT'er, are a buffoon of epic proportion.

CARRY ON.

so how 'bout dem Steelers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED...IM F'N FURIOUS...WHOLE DAY IS RUINED

I THINK TODAY IS THE FIRST TIME IM GONNA HIT MY POST LIMIT

AND YES MY CAPS BUTTON IS BROKEN...oh wait

kakashi just leave. you're not wanted around here.
and simply...
roll.gif
at "a horse is a horse of course of course"

Back
Top Bottom