Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

Sam should've listened.

I feel like Ray is gonna make everybody pay even if he screws himswlf the most :lol: :smh:

Gonna be a great mess.

I expected Lena to be more visibly upset but she been in the game too long like ray. It looked like ray almost shed a tear when he saw her hanging.

Ray looked terrible the past ep. The entire ep even after he got out the ward.

I knew his plan was risky. Anybody else would've died.

:lol: @ Bunchy even thinking he could've won all those fights. Mick stealing that guy's inhaler :lol:

**** Bridget wanting to be all concerned now.

The mayor dumb as **** just asking for a murder like that.

Great ep. this season has been solid. I love the way they used Nas’ NY State Of Mind in ep 3 & now Aerosmith’s Dream On in this past ep...

:lol: At Mickey stealing “Iron Lung’s” inhaler. I actually thought Bunchy gave up in the fight & just wanted to have his brains scrambled to help numb the pain he’s feeling.

One thing is certain in this season is that all the Donovan’s are self destructive.

Cheers to Alan Alda... He brought so much gravitas to his cameo... For the lil bit of time Hawkeye had, I was enthralled by his performance. Like when he said his wife would like Ray bcs she loved the space between musical notes...

I love the edition of aunt Sandy... That B is straight crazy... Almost thought Daryl was going to lay some pipe for a sec... I was like ewwwwww... :stoneface: :lol:

For real doe, someone needs to put beats to aunt Sandy’s loud bible reading & release them jawns. I bet they’d be bangers.

Last edited:
It slipped my mind that Ray went out of his way to make a deal with Ferratti to save Bunchy and now that he's screwed him it was only a matter of time Bunch got caught.

I thought the same.
Still can in the next ep.

Dude went an extra mile moving Bridgett and crossed lines by hitting her.

Dude thought he was sabertooth again jumping out that second floor window.

Cool to see the donovans work together. As crazy and scumbaggery mick is, he’ll help out his fam against other scumbags.

This season has been flames so far. I was hella skeptical when they decided to move the show to nyc. But a change is just what the show needed.

Wait a sec... Bunch called the FEDS on himself correct?
I wasn't sure of that. He was talking that way but the thing is had he done that earlier before Ray screwed over Ferratti he wouldn't have got arrested or at least only questioned about where Mickey is.

So who was the dude that was gagged & tied up in the closet as they were closing the door towards the end of the last ep?

Ray and Mick now a tag team. :lol: :pimp:

Season has been real good but the kidnapped daughter story is boring. We know how it ends. Ray gets Bridget free then she goes "I hate you dad stay away..."

Back
Top Bottom