REAL TALK: DO HISPANIC FOLKS EVEN CARE ABOUT AFRICAN AMERICAN/ADOS/ ISSUES

How do you know that the Jesus who cosigned this, was actually Black? There is so much to be said on the topic of how much of biblical musings were taken from other actual historical texts. The Jesus that is being worshiped right now, is not the Jesus that history knows. An identity was stolen.
enter in this years secret santa on NT
i hope ur my elf
im a get u a sarcasm detector

Rubio is the perfect example of a “white hispanic”.

Yeah, I'm sure he doesn't really care about a lot of these issues. I'm sure someone like Robinson Cano or Felix Trinidad would feel the complete opposite of Rubio.

I'm Rican, I look like Klay Thompson or Kaepernick but I've been fulled over for no reason, guns drawn.

Yeah, I'm sure he doesn't really care about a lot of these issues. I'm sure someone like Robinson Cano or Felix Trinidad would feel the complete opposite of Rubio.

I'm Rican, I look like Klay Thompson or Kaepernick but I've been fulled over for no reason, guns drawn.
do u consider urself even though ur puerto rican black or nah
not trippin on ur answer
so no judgement either way
im just curious

Alex Rodriguez & Jlo relationship ≠ Jay-Z & Beyonce.

that's been a gripe for latinos..ya gotta respect our thing and not try to undermine it by dismissing it.
but wouldn't that be a 2 way street as well
with folks respecting ur thing
but then hispanics undermining and dismissing our view of it

do u consider urself even though ur puerto rican black or nah
not trippin on ur answer
so no judgement either way
im just curious

I'm Rican but I'm not offended when anyone calls me black or mistakes me for it. My wife black, my groomsmen at my wedding were black. I ride for black issues just like I ride for PR. Growing up we were always told to root for anyone black or hispanic on TV. Growing up during the OJ trial, my whole family was screaming OJ innocent.

There's racism views within the hispanic/latino community so they got their own issues with colorism and brainwashing. Being that they're a mixed group a lot of them don't even acknowledge their obvious african roots. I know some latinos that's cool and they do recognize who they are and where they come from but I don't see latinos AS A GROUP speaking up about what black people go through. They stick to immigration and what effects them.

Personally I got no issue with them if they want to be over there and distant themselves, cool I'm not about to waste my time tryna convert somebody or change their views. The ones that do speak up I appreciate that. The black community is by far the most accepting but I'm not about to cape for another group when it's not reciprocal.

People will call upon their Blackness, when it is convenient. If there is a good time to be had, people are going to find out how to get into the party. Let reparations get introduced, then watch the so called hispanics change their tune. However, the last party on this earth will require the invite of melanin. If you don't know, you don't know.

but wouldn't that be a 2 way street as well
with folks respecting ur thing
but then hispanics undermining and dismissing our view of it

its not a 2 way street when some folks claim our whole existence is merely a spin off black community.. that's pretty undermining and wrong.

Honestly where do you think latinos came from? :lol:
white-jesus-if-you-cant-get-the-race-of-your-4902533.png

its not a 2 way street when some folks claim our whole existence is merely a spin off black community.. that's pretty undermining and wrong.
I think Latinos and blacks have more in common culturally than anyone else
I think we are one in the same
Just dropped off the boat sooner than later

tbh, da black community is historically closer to arabs/Muslims than latinos... islamic culture is damn near alien in da Hispanic world.
Maybe it’s a west coast thing
Or Bay Area thing
I know they be having issues in la
Cause all my Hispanic patnas
Are close with other black folks and vice versa
Live in the same areas and date each other
With no issues
Only time I really interacted with Arabs were at the liquor store
Not tryna be funny
But serious that’s basically it
Besides the random kid in class who was Arab
And it may be a Bay Area thing now that I think On it

tbh, da black community is historically closer to arabs/Muslims than latinos... islamic culture is damn near alien in da Hispanic world.

I don't know how true that is. You see all the time Cubans, Dominicans and Ricans get called black. I rarely ever see Arabs that look black, usually got straight and other features that aren't black at all.

Once the party starts and money or land is involved, this hispanic thing is going to go away with the quickness. The hispanic culture doesn't see any wins in declaring their blackness, unless there is a reward involved. The reward for not considering themselves Black is minority acceptance, the model minority thing, the so called hard working good guys. Cause you know, Black people are lazy. We are not like them. If America or any other country decided to own up to it's crime, ALL of these hispanics will suddenly become Blacker than Malcolm.

This thread has so many generalizations about race and ethnicity its not even amusing by NT standards.

To answer the basic question of the thread, Hispanics do not care about African American issues. No one but African Americans care about African American issues. What people might interpret as caring is usually is a ploy for intersectionality or some other way to exploit the African American condition. The closest sincere support that African Americans have are non-american Black people. But that support is still very few and far between because most non African American black cultures are taught to look down on African Americans and to disassociate from our condition.

OP it may not be your intent to cause tension but generalizing races/ethnic backgrounds/cultures when the information is readily available is going to cause backlash. You need to be specific and diligent in clearly identifying the subject for discussion if you want to move the discussion progressively forward.

Back
Top Bottom