Realtalk do you buy Cigs or Alcohol for minors Vol.Outside the Liquor store

I went to the liquor store and this little kid, probably like 13 told me to buy him some blacks. He gave me the $ and bought it for him as i seen him askanother guy around my age and he was like nah
grin.gif

I dont mind as long as he got the dough and dont be looking like an undercover
laugh.gif
+!#$ i use to always do that
Just wondering if yal do it

I bought this dude (looked around 18) a bottle of Burnett's for him...every once in a while I always got some young dude asking me to buy him a black orswishers

Older heads did it for me. I do it in return

Hell no. If something happens to them or their parents find out, you will get in trouble.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Hell no. If something happens to them or their parents find out, you will get in trouble.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
how the hell would they know where to find me?

sometimes the cops post up around the block and tell some kids to ask someone to buy them alchohol and if the guy accepts and when he comes out and give thebooze to the kids, the cops would arrest him.

These 'bros' tried to get me to buy them some bud light last week . I acted like I didnt know english. They left mad in their mustang.

I dont buy alcohol for strange dudes , girls or people I know then yea.

I pulled this trick mad times in the hood when I was coming up, but now that I am old enough to return the favor? No dice. I'm not trying to mess with a$500+ fine on the off chance they are working undercover, plus kids are always coming up to you on your way out of the store. You want me to take your money,go back in and buy more liquor? Not happening.

But I did blaze some sour D with a kid during a stop on the train from NYC to Detroit a while back. I was out front of the station buring one and dude told methis whole story about how he missed his train to buffalo and was stuck there waiting for the next train to go back home. I wasn't even really listening tothe whole story but still let him smoke with me. After he stumbled away looking a little unsteady and the I proceeded to keep running into him and his parentsin the next car for the next 10 hours of my trip. I guess he didn't think I'd share if he was on my train. Little guy was out of his mind too afterthat, it was super awkward the rest of the trip walking past him and seeing him sitting there with his mom and dad.

SMOKES = nope... I try to fight the cause.. some LIQ = Maybe if I knowem..but kids in area must not be hard up or get thse things on a regular cause I never get asked

I do it for the new youngins comin up so they can experience the pros and cons of getting drunk young. Alot more pros haha

Only ones I know, only alcohol (unless they're about legal age). Twice I've had kids that haven't even hit their teens ask me to buy themcigarettes outside a 7-eleven, not happening. I've had kids offer me money for my beer when I've been walking home with a 12 pack, I never acceptbecause I don't want to walk back.

Back
Top Bottom