recap of yesterday and question

Yesterday I went to a car swapmeet in Turlock California with my uncle and his friends. Fast forward we go to the oldest bar in california (I think it is) everybody is drunk  but Javier (Bday boy) was just straight up WASTED. We took his car and someone elses.

Anyways since me and this other guy wern't drinking, he was the designated driver and I'm 15 I had to drive home. BTW I dont even have a permit yet. So I got to drive the wasted guys car. It was a chevy trailblazer the SS package. and boy was that fun. Got to hit 120 mph
pimp.gif

so were helping the wasted guy of the car (he was passed out in back of the car I was driving) and he gets really mad. He comes out and starts fighting his friend.

Me and the rest of the guys were just watching and were like *!$ should we do, eh *$*# it will watch.

So my question is what do you do when your friends do stupid stuff while they drunk?

Yesterday I went to a car swapmeet in Turlock California with my uncle and his friends. Fast forward we go to the oldest bar in california (I think it is) everybody is drunk  but Javier (Bday boy) was just straight up WASTED. We took his car and someone elses.

Anyways since me and this other guy wern't drinking, he was the designated driver and I'm 15 I had to drive home. BTW I dont even have a permit yet. So I got to drive the wasted guys car. It was a chevy trailblazer the SS package. and boy was that fun. Got to hit 120 mph
pimp.gif

so were helping the wasted guy of the car (he was passed out in back of the car I was driving) and he gets really mad. He comes out and starts fighting his friend.

Me and the rest of the guys were just watching and were like *!$ should we do, eh *$*# it will watch.

So my question is what do you do when your friends do stupid stuff while they drunk?

Back
Top Bottom