Red Stripe Beer yay or nay

If Im chugging it to get drunk fast then I just chug 4 of these and Im on it. Pause. But if I want to drink beer and enjoy a game or whatever it Newcastle for me.
pimp.gif

I like it but I don't like the small lip...I can't really get a good chug out of it, it pours terribly into a frosted glass.

Heineken is not a Beer...

yay... but I only see them in 6 packs... thats not enough for me let alone other people who will be drinking... and I dont bring a cart with me if im only going for a beer run so for the simple fact that I cant carry a lot is the only reason I never get it... their packaging department isnt marketing them too well

If it tastes good to you isn't it a yay?

Whether a beer goes for $7.99 or $16.99 for a six-pack shouldn't affect what you think of it.

By the way, I give it a yay.

I have never tried it. I don't want buy and not like it and have to drink it because I payed for it. That has happen before.

Red stripe gets a yay from me, But when I have one its only because, I'll get a craving for it, usually on a hot day. My go to beer is heiny, I'm also a fan of Leinekuggel (spelt wrong) blueberry wheat, blue moon, and alotta micro stuff

Def a yay. Got a couple of girls to start drinking this after I had it at a bar during the summer and let them try it.

Back
Top Bottom