Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

On the recite it say they do price difference within 10 days and return withing 45 days. Wonder if they let me return and then rebuy for $70

Or exchange fir another shoe n get online. If people dont buy like chickens with their heads cut off they will go even lower in price. People are beast these days tho lol

On the recite it say they do price difference within 10 days and return withing 45 days. Wonder if they let me return and then rebuy for $70

They'll probably try to give you the run around. If they say no, just return them in store and buy them online, or have a friend come in after you and buy them lol. It's possible you'll find a cool employee who will just honor the price adjustment though.

Last edited:
size 14 is now gone on FINL ... 
mean.gif
 I guess I'm not getting a pair ...

I'm typically a 13 but I'm flat footed, figured these look to be a little narrow.

If you're typically a 13, there's no way you would need to go bigger. Under no circumstance will you need to size up in these. If anything go down a half size, but if you're that worried about it being narrow just grab the 13.

Last edited:
so your saying you can possibly get away with a whole size down?

i have ogs and they are super wide... wonder if they got bigger size wise in the retros :lol:

If you're typically a 13, there's no way you would need to go bigger. Under no circumstance will you need to size up in these. If anything go down a half size, but if you're that worried about it being narrow just grab the 13.
Good looks fam. That's the usual with Reeboks for me. The Kamikazes where a little tight on the toes, however after I clipped my nails and broke them in they were the most comfy kicks I had in a while.
so your saying you can possibly get away with a whole size down?

i have ogs and they are super wide... wonder if they got bigger size wise in the retros
laugh.gif
your too much Kane.

im serious tho :lol: im a true 11.5 but buy size 12 cuz i like a lil extra room and imo nike makes their shoes a bit smaller than the rest.

but my og answer 1 had a bit too much room

im thinking about getting a size 11 lol would that be too small?

FYI I went a full size down. I'm a 10.5 in Jordans usually and a 9.5 in the Answer retros. Really glad I copped though. Good pair of kicks.

Last edited:
Just bought this shoe 3 weeks ago for 100 bucks and never wore.
Now they $70
sick.gif
:smh:
mean.gif
Just copped for like 110 off jimmyjazz a few days ago.........Second time this happened to me lately. Bought the draft picks off Reebok right when they dropped for like 130 then they were for like 95 on YCMC. I got to stop jumping the gun apparently.

damn the price went back up on FINL ... SMH I thought they were gonna remain like that for some time to move them bad boys ....

yup one of those dumb things you just scratch your head and wionder what finishline is doing. idiots. they probably had a ton of orders and decided they were popular enough to raise the price back up. too bad. i was thinking about copping but hell to the naw now

Back
Top Bottom