Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

i wish somebody who works at finishline.com would tell us what the hell were they thinking doing that....

too bad that one chick from finishline.com dont post on here anymore...

Hows the quality on your pair? Just got mine in today and the upper leather by the laces is a hard leather while the bottom leather is this smooth paper thin felling leather. Theres some other flaws but Im usually not too much of a stickler when it comes to this stuff. I remember reading the quality control on these was pretty poor so Im curious how everyone elses pair is.

Well the pleather or whatever is soft lol.. On the black parts which is majority of the sneaker while the white lines on the side have a tougher feeling to it. Flaws IMO is the bronze color towards the bottom in the oval shapes Instead of gold. Even noticeable on the soles as well. They are different however can't go wrong for that price IMO. Quality is not too bad as a lot of people were saying. Do I think they could have done them much better? Absolutely

Anybody have any recommendations as to some sort of padding I can put under the laces inside the shoe? The inside stitching on the right kept rubbing the top of my toe and "ring" toe. I tried loosening the laces and even folding my high socks over my foot but the rubbing still happens. This sucks.

are those blk/red/golds still supposed to release?

was def waitin on em...

i wish somebody who works at finishline.com would tell us what the hell were they thinking doing that....

too bad that one chick from finishline.com dont post on here anymore...
Ive said b4, im the Assoc Footwear Buyer for Bball and Xtraining.

I havent read through the whole thread as it is time consuming, i did see something about the price going down then back up right? If that is the case, then it was because of our End Of Season Sale.....

Peep game-

Shoes that meet certain criteria go on sale, then they become eligible for the end of season sale based on other criteria and thats an additional 30% off the sale price.. so it was proll 100, then dropped to 70 for the sale, the sale is prolly over, so its back to full sale price (100).

Does this make sense? I am typing this will talking on the phone so if needed i can elaborate- 

-Fresh 

Anyone know about this colorway that is supposed to be releasing on Oct 4th about? Footlocker site has colors Tin Grey/White/Nocturnal Blue/Jaffa Orange. I wonder what these will look like.

Last edited:
Ive said b4, im the Assoc Footwear Buyer for Bball and Xtraining.

I havent read through the whole thread as it is time consuming, i did see something about the price going down then back up right? If that is the case, then it was because of our End Of Season Sale.....

Peep game-

Shoes that meet certain criteria go on sale, then they become eligible for the end of season sale based on other criteria and thats an additional 30% off the sale price.. so it was proll 100, then dropped to 70 for the sale, the sale is prolly over, so its back to full sale price (100).

Does this make sense? I am typing this will talking on the phone so if needed i can elaborate- 

-Fresh 

it shot back up before end of season sale ended i believe.

Anyone know about this colorway that is supposed to be releasing on Oct 4th about? Footlocker site has colors Tin Grey/White/Nocturnal Blue/Jaffa Orange. I wonder what these will look like.
I think these have light grey camouflage, saw them in a magazine recently

Trying to decided between these and the shaq attaqs. I can get these absurdly cheap versus the attaqs for around 100. I know the materials are iffy but how's the comfort?

^^
Not sure which Shaq Attaqs you're referring to but maybe this will help you make up your mind...

White Shaq Attaq > Black Shaq Attaq > Answer 1 > Phoenix Sun Shaq Attaq

i rather wear master p shoes or fubu sandals than those suns shaq attaqs lol

just copped the answer 1 from finishline... 64 shipped...

now heres hoping the quality isnt too bad

How did you get them so cheap? they're 69.99 but the coupon I have is $10 off a purchase above $70 . Plus, it's not eligible for free shipping. Sounds like an awesome deal!

Had a 20 rewards card and 35.00 in my paypal acct from ebates. Really wanted the black attaqs but for 15 out of pocket I couldn't pass these up.

for those that have the black pair do they bleed on your socks?

my og navy patent pair bleeds all over my socks and even on the white laces... **** is annoying

Back
Top Bottom