Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

The profit margin on these Answer I retros must be ridiculously high. Reebok has to be making money even when these joints sell at $30.

these things are huge... i should have went a whole size down instead of half...

these are absolutely worth the 59.99 plus tax i paid for them though... the best thing about this shoe is the insole lol although its not as good as the og shockpad insole its still thicker than the crap nike insoles and more plushy..

theres no dmx 10 in here. i dont care what people say or disected. it may be the empty 10 chamber but it absolutely serves no purpose. the thing that makes these comfy is the soft foam used in the midsole along with the insole. the tumbled leather seem nice and soft.the construction is poor though. the materials are nice but the shoe being put together is another thing. lots of glue and open spots on the midsole.

all in all a great deal at 59 plus tax. although im not fond of this color i think this will make a great weight training shoe.

if these hit 49 i will get another pair

^^^
Thanks for the review and comments NK. Reebok.ca is playing hardball with us in Canada holding the price at $149.99 - ain't nobody touching them for that much. I'm hoping by November they'll drop 'em to $79.99

any sales on the navy yet? soon as they drop down to 80/90 i want to grab them

seems like these are staying near retail longer than the black

If the navy were sold at finishline trust they would be 69 too lol the red seems to be more popular round here

Why is is that so many people hate these? I think these are dope! I got the black/gold pair. (Speaking of the shoe in general)

I picked up the first retro colorway for $59.99 (used coupon) at finishline they have some good sizes for $69.99

The black and the red patents are at $70 right now. Debating on scooping the black ones when I get paid. Do these fit bigger than the Questions?

Go 1/2 size down. This model has always fit big, I learned that when the sneaker 1st released. Thanks to the Answer 1, I remember to try on a pair before buying, lol.

Has anyone hooped in these for an extended period of time to see how long the cushioning lasts in the shoe, since it is confirmed that it isn't DMX10? I had a pair as a birthday gift but returned them because they weren't worth the price tag at the time they dropped. If the foam midsole and shockpad lasts long enough I may be interested in scooping a pair.

Then again, it almost seems more worth it for me to cop shoes with actual tech. The Questions at least have Hexalite (though a bit different, still comfy and active)

Back
Top Bottom